ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The NW does Oulton Park.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ok so we weren't actually on track, but we were there! It was originally planned that we were meeting at the pub, but Kev from Birchdown invited us to join us at Oulton while he was out on track, so we duly obliged. :)

I've never been there before, but I'll definitely be heading back a few times this year hopefully, some awesome cars on track, Nissan GTR etc.

I wasn't sure where to start this thread, as most of the photos won't be of Clios, but I've got a few so once I've sorted them I'll add them in here. If anyone else has any, feel free to add them, or link to non-Clio media etc.

Good to see everyone and meet some new people again. Once again sorry to Ryan for the mix-up, no excuses really. Hope you don't take it to heart pal.

Just one for now:
3372906489_557388351a.png

Ian

Ian

Focus TDCi
No denying it was a barge, but my god it was quick! That Civic Vti(?) as well, such a sleeper! I have got more photos to put up, but my laptop is dying a slow and painful death at the moment.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Internet is being so unstable at the moment, can't get on much. Also my harddrive is full so it's slowing everything down and generally I hate working on laptops!

There's about 5 half decent ones from about 100 panning shots though. Just looking at ukaskews motorsport guide I was still shooting too slow. I'll be going back to practice though! Will try and get some up soon anyway!

Patience my man! Get any from the carpark etc?

Artic Blime 182
Internet is being so unstable at the moment, can't get on much. Also my harddrive is full so it's slowing everything down and generally I hate working on laptops!

There's about 5 half decent ones from about 100 panning shots though. Just looking at ukaskews motorsport guide I was still shooting too slow. I'll be going back to practice though! Will try and get some up soon anyway!

Patience my man! Get any from the carpark etc?

Yeah one or two, easier to take when they are still :p

I will try put them up now :)

the comedy ones;

no naith, keys arent in it;

IMG_5948.gif

gravel fail;

IMG_5964.gif

IMG_5966.gif

IMG_5967.gif

grass fail;

IMG_5970.gif

re-enter fail;

IMG_5974.gif

"oh cwissy, just do me";

IMG_6034.gif

new NW CS couple? paprazzi stylee conquered (see what i did there?)

IMG_6049.gif

best of a bad bunch, weather was s**t and hands were shaking from the cold more than i thought.

all in all a banter day.

jamie

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The kevs from birchdown werent there, you meen baggs/racer kev ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
That's the fella.. I think! I keep getting confused with them all! Good photos, Jamie, cheers for lending me the lens pal. :) Anyone else with photos?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Doh, spelling fail on my part. :(

Yeah racer Kev in the Blue Clio, all out or nothing....... ;)

182 Trophy
omg the meggys and clios at the meet, droooolllll
so many i want to mention, they all look gorgeous, that rb182 with speedlines is my fav on cliosport

Artic Blime 182
Bet the girl in this 197 thought i was off my trolley when we were trying to get a decent motorway shot (we kept switching lanes), didnt happen though as you all kept changing lanes :p

SDC10014.gif

2008 Albi 197
Some great pics there!

As for Oulton, can you just turn up and watch a trackday? I'd love to take a trip up soon and have a go at getting some good shots.

2008 Albi 197
Ah that's good, yet to go to a track so was unsure on it, I knew proper races are ticketed but didn't know about normal track days - thanks.

Artic Blime 182
Ah that's good, yet to go to a track so was unsure on it, I knew proper races are ticketed but didn't know about normal track days - thanks.

No problem, let us all know when you plan on going as i think a few of us want to try an get better photos lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Good photos Steve, came out well from what I can see! Here's a few more from me, it'll have to be it for tonight, I'm fed up with how slow everything is going, there's not that much worth me posting really. Memory card was full so didn't get as many as I wanted:

3374177134_e8e2c202dc.jpg

3374145846_5a1ef77aab.jpg

3373380003_e8433c48aa.jpg

Ian

lol the nova taken nova was a s**t heap with a nice engine. i was stood there thinking at least its just for track, but it had number plates on :S

yeh he looked like mine n Immis lovechild

apart from BTCC days ive never seen such brilliant an array of weapons like i did today, still semi over jamies forearms tbqfh