ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Official EA CS.net Nurburgring Road Trip Media Thread

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Haha!! You guys found our Nürburgminge sticker, there was 5 stuck at brunchen!! I was there on my mates stag do, white ek9, BMW m3, black integra and my silver 182, think I saw the blue Clio the track?

GSXR + KDX220
Heres a select few pics from the trip, with some random pics of other cars from the Ring and Spa on the way home :)
IMG_5913.jpg

IMG_5915.jpg

IMG_6013.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6155.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6576.jpg

IMG_6581.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

IMG_6746.jpg

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
dmallet, did your car spend some time in Bedford before this trip? I think it was yours I saw. If it was, it looked amazing

Probably saw me taking it to and from the workshop. Took it home night before going for mapping

GSXR + KDX220
Cheers Lewis. They're not bad I'll have a look later and put some of the better ones up :)

Trafic 140dci
I've finally uploaded the last of my pictures :) Mainly of Rhys 'Bear Grylls' Beal getting the fire started, brake cleaner FTW.

P1010529.jpg

P1010530.jpg

P1010531.jpg

P1010534.jpg

P1010535.jpg

P1010536.jpg

P1010537.jpg

GSXR + KDX220
A couple for you Lewis and 1 of Rhys and Danny! You may want to crop my window frame out haha

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5959.jpg

ph1 172
Great pictures there Chris, thanks:)

Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye when you left to go to Frankfurt. Didn't realise that you was going if I'm honest!

clio 182 cup
Epic trip. I'm the owner of the 182 with awful rear lights. Good news is.. Some new not awful ones arrived this morning! :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Lads! Looks absolutely epic!

How much would you estimate the whole trip cost you? Food/Petrol/Laps/Travel etc?

Trying to organise it with my lads whilst we all have nicish cars, and dont have to sell them to buy houses!

Cheers!

Lads! Looks absolutely epic!

How much would you estimate the whole trip cost you? Food/Petrol/Laps/Travel etc?

Trying to organise it with my lads whilst we all have nicish cars, and dont have to sell them to buy houses!

Cheers!

I would say the average cost of a car, doing 4 laps with 2 people in was £750-£800.
Could do it cheaper if you were tighter/consumed fuel.

SQ5
I did two laps and it cost us €600 for a car with a passenger.

That includes 4 1/2 tanks of fuel, my car was remarkably getting 33-35mpg on the way there
Breakfast for 2 mornings
Lunch for 2 days
Dinner on BBQ for 1 evening and a meal out another evening.
Museum trip (although free with 4 laps)
Few goodies and ice creams
Ferry trip
2 laps

I think thats a fantastic price considering a UK Trackday is £200 + £120 for fuel on track + fuel to get there and more than likely a set of tyres at £200-400 + brake pads etc....

Nurburging is more about the atmosphere and enjoying watching as well as going on and just generally having a great time with mates and taking in how great the place is.

Get it done and go :) I'll definitely be going at least once a year now!

Trafic 140dci
I did two laps and it cost us €600 for a car with a passenger.

That includes 4 1/2 tanks of fuel, my car was remarkably getting 33-35mpg on the way there
Breakfast for 2 mornings
Lunch for 2 days
Dinner on BBQ for 1 evening and a meal out another evening.
Museum trip (although free with 4 laps)
Few goodies and ice creams
Ferry trip
2 laps

I think thats a fantastic price considering a UK Trackday is £200 + £120 for fuel on track + fuel to get there and more than likely a set of tyres at £200-400 + brake pads etc....

Nurburging is more about the atmosphere and enjoying watching as well as going on and just generally having a great time with mates and taking in how great the place is.

Get it done and go :) I'll definitely be going at least once a year now!

This is pretty Damn accurate tbh, don't forget that also included our camp site :)

SQ5
Yea includes 4 days camping to at £104 for two people so it's actually a bargain lads weekend away!

pimp mobile Zafira
Danny is spot on when he mentions atmosphere. It's not just the laps its the whole thing. Waking up on a morning to hear GT3's, Lambos and other mental cars hammering it. Also walking round the carpark and just chatting with people you've never met before but because you all share a passion its just right. One of the best times of my life. Cheers lads :)

SQ5
That's a major thing I noticed too, everyone is friendly, no arseholes or chavs anywhere.

Few lairy drivers giving it some out of garages but their in M3s, Porsches and Clios ;) not Saxos and Corsas!

I was happy to not even go on track but it would of been a wasted journey, the atmosphere and buzz there makes it.

ph1 172
I haven't properly worked my expenditure out yet but I would hazard a guess of around £700 for myself which included 9 laps. Was doing around 150 miles to a take of fuel too.

clio 182 cup
Even if I spent 1000 it still would've been worth it!!! We averaged around 40mpg on the motorways. Bought a load of cigs back too. But everyone else has got it spot on. Just being able to chat to people you've never met before about you/their car,your lap etc etc. so when is everyone wanting to do it again?!? Lol. Me and the missus and a few mates are going back sometime before the year is out. Would be brilliant if you guys could make it. If not then definitely next year. Had a right laugh with you lads.

GSXR + KDX220
Id love to go again before the year is up, maybe September time? Keep us informed Jim ;)

Any luck with that video clip? Possible to put on youtube if its easier? :)