ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Official EA CS.net Nurburgring Road Trip Media Thread

pimp mobile Zafira
I fancy going back late October. Calender shows full TF days on Sundays. I'm thinking of just going down for 2 days and staying in a hotel this time and taking the Eurotunell. It'll be cheaper than the ferry as you'd book a short stay crossing and its 35 mins not 2 hours. Can't afford much else now with the imminent arrival!

clio 200 F4Rt
Great pics, looks like you had a great time. I went earlier in May. Was awesome.

Did anyone get any laps times? or not your thing??

SQ5
I got 10.30 with a hold up and pootling around, I was more concerned on getting home!

Rhys got just over 9.

clio 200 F4Rt
cool, not bad at all!

Thats the problem with the busy days (which is most days) is all the traffic and hold ups!

But getting home in one peice is the most important thing!

Monaco 152
Dan and me :)
20120527092401.jpg

Lewis, Jim and Chris (I think)
20120526112401.jpg

Lewis again.
20120526111001.jpg

Lewis, Danny and Rhys.
20120526171801.jpg

If you want to have a look for more, here is the link: http://nordschleifepics.com/index.php?p=webcamindex&y=2012&m=5

LY Megane R26
Bilstein bridge then to the Audi bridge. On the video I have of Rhys we done a 9.36 but I recorded from the start before the cones. So I think we could easily take off 30 seconds for that.

clio 200 F4Rt
BTG for timing all day long!

Thats how i calculate my times, by recording it, watching it back and working it out. Seems safer than the pressure of a stop watch in the car!! lol

Nice video in the OP and photos in the following posts. Looks like a brilliant time and perfect weather too. Makes me want to go back... especially those pizzas which I've yet to sample :dapprove: