ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The old lowrider

audi a6 3.0tdi
A few of pics from today its not clean and its not got tire shine but its done over 1000 miles in the past week so it deserves to be dirty. It went to london on saturday for a bit of a mooch.

P1010033.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010047.jpg

I think the back needs to come down a little as it looks a little too nose down in the pictures.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
I like these we have got a 2.2 2003 thats sat outside the workshop since last year lol

audi a6 3.0tdi
i've been saying that for the past two years but nobody would believe it as its not a clio. That thread about me against the 197 and beating it was funny.

audi a6 3.0tdi
It's going to be officially allowed a nurburgring sticker on the back soon as straight after the lemans 24 hour i'm going to take it across to the ring :)

audi a6 3.0tdi
I'll have breakdown cover incase of that. I've no intention of going mad anyway i just want to be able to say i've done it. The vectra is hardly the most appropriate car for the ring but i'll have to make do for now.