ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The old PS3 vs 360 debate

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
the thing that always swayed me from xbox to ps2 was the controllers - much easier to hold IMO and buttons just in right place.

i've got used to the xbox 360 controllers now and love the wireless - the ability to turn it on while sat in bed is awesome...doesn't sound like much but LOVE IT!

i don't care which has faster RAM or more psu's than bill gates watch. They both look top notch and you know they're going to perform well.

the price + the games + the controllers + the addons are what sway me

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
that gamespot article gets everywhere i swear. you mention this stuff on any other forum and someone will come out with those stats. as far as i'm concerned i don't know anyone who's bought one and i work in a pretty big IT department...

the only game i'd consider getting the ps3 for is tekken. thats it! everything else i'll get on the 360 and add towards my achievements ;]

Also interested to know what game blew you away....when i played Gears of War for the 1st time it blew me away....there is no sony offering i'm aware of that has done that though....

RenaultSport clio 182
Resistance:- Fall of Men, Just a lovely well rounded game that keeps you clued for hours, kinda Black meets Halo for an all out shoot 'em up. In Manchester City Centre. Great that the details in the game are true to life.

GT HD demo, Just brilliant. Bring on the full version, ask any one, the noise, the feel and now Ferrais as well. Lovely.

F1 demo, never been a fan of F1 games but its just so intense and addictive.

Motor Storm, again just well rounded highly addictive. Fun Game!

We're all expecting miracles like someones gonna jump out and drag us into a virtual world, but thats not gonna just yet. Just embrance whats just arrived because it is the next level, just wish Mircosoft and Sony would join up and create something together so we can play GT and Halo on the same format? Apple maybe???

Sorry, cant see how any of the above 'blew you away', most of that, apart from f1 is very underwhelming to say the least! Resistence was very average IMO, better off with COD3 on either format! Horses for courses I suppose.

Motorstorm is addictive, I'll give you that but I was very dissapointed with the minimal amount tracks in it. In essence though its far too early to judge, and when we can judge them historically the next gen above this will be out, lol!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
noo we don't want them to team up, we want them fighting it out, and brining down prices in the process :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
the thing that always swayed me from xbox to ps2 was the controllers - much easier to hold IMO and buttons just in right place.

i've got used to the xbox 360 controllers now and love the wireless - the ability to turn it on while sat in bed is awesome...doesn't sound like much but LOVE IT!

i don't care which has faster RAM or more psu's than bill gates watch. They both look top notch and you know they're going to perform well.

the price + the games + the controllers + the addons are what sway me
ps3 controllers are wireless and let you turn the console on and off like the 360 but they also have the tilt ability too!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Also interested why the PS3 blew you away.

As already stated most PS3 games are just Xbox 360 ports so PS3 owners are only experiencing what 360 owners have been for months if not a year.

One of the PS3's so called "must buy features" is 1080p but most games on the PS3 arent even true 1080P there either upscaled or 720p.

Clever marketing by sony me thinks
bluray is 1080p, so bluray movies will play at 1080p thru HDMI.

Games, well debateable whether you would be able to spot grapics in 1080p compared to 720p plus it takes a lot of extra power to use 1080p so games can be better running at 720p.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
tv's that support 1080p aint exactly popular and have a stupid price tag!!

ah well - woo you can turn ps3's off as well while laid in bed!

i can't say anything worth while in this thread as each to their own. i'll say something and someone will prove me wrong!

from all i've read i'd stay with a xbox - i just don't the feeling the playstation 3 is exiciting...i read alot about the xbox360 when i heard it was to be released...i just couldnlt be arsed with the ps3!

I wasnt going to post in this thread but I feel sorry for dave182 as he is the only guy that knows what he is talking about and has played both consoles. Most people seem to be knocking the PS3 and fanboy loving the 360 without even giving it a chance.

Now from my perspective I have been playing the 360 since around October with games like Gears of War, Fight Night and Pro Evo. I've gotta admit the 360 is a very good console and all of the games are very good.

However, I picked up my PS3 last Friday and from the moment you open the box you know its something special just by the way it looks. Ok so the fanboys say its bigger? Yep thats correct, but it has the PSU built in rather than the brick that comes with the 360.

Moving onto the games - the fanboys boast games like COD, fight night, need for speed etc. look the same on the 360 as they do the PS3. The reason for this being these games were design for the 360 and then ported to the PS3, they're not going to improve the graphics as long as it looks the same it will do.

Now if we take a look at the PS3 exlusives - ok Resistance, it may not look as pretty as Gears of War but it plays a damn site better and with upto 40 player deathmatches online without any lag it sh*ts all over it. Then we get to the likes of the GT HD demo, Formula 1 and Motorstorm. All of which blow any of the 360 games away - graphics and gameplay.

Im not knocking the 360 as its great at what it does, but I can some up the difference like this.

When i got the 360 i thought "yep this is pretty impressive".
After finishing a 5 hour stint playing the ps3 "wow"!

This is all my personal opinion, im not comparing specs, techinal bollox or dodgey media press releases. If you've also got both feel free to disagree ;-)

Audi TT 225
It looks like the PS3 is more powerful but games still look better on the 360 if you ask me.
The price of the PS3 puts me off + the fact most games are available for both consoles.
Live support just rocks end of, dont forget the 360 Elite will be along at some point in the near future but I think that will be the prelude to something even better from microsoft. It should have HDMI, 120gb HD. Why does it need so much storage? IP TV ;)
Watch this space!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Also interested why the PS3 blew you away.

As already stated most PS3 games are just Xbox 360 ports so PS3 owners are only experiencing what 360 owners have been for months if not a year.

One of the PS3's so called "must buy features" is 1080p but most games on the PS3 arent even true 1080P there either upscaled or 720p.

Clever marketing by sony me thinks
bluray is 1080p, so bluray movies will play at 1080p thru HDMI.

Games, well debateable whether you would be able to spot grapics in 1080p compared to 720p plus it takes a lot of extra power to use 1080p so games can be better running at 720p.

the 360 can and does (certain) games and hddvd's in 1080p now anyway since the fall update

a burnt one
I'm with dave182 and would have joined in sooner but couldnt tear myself away from the ps3, just completed Call Of Duty 3 and what an experience, my 40"hd tv was delivered on the same dayand it was like christmas.

There seems to be no impartial views here, xbox owners slate the ps3 and vice versa, but on tuesday 1 workmate said he was selling his xbox 360 after buying the ps3 and another said he was at his mates who said he would be doing the same.

Tech specs and processor speeds and all that fancy jargon goes right over my head, the games count, i bought 3 on launch day, Fight Night Round 3, Formula 1 and COD3, all are realistic as hell and exceeded expectations, doesnt matter to me about the previous post that said Sony delevopers had 18 months to develop games, i dont know how true that is but surely if it was there would be 18 months worth of titles available on launch day???

The ps2 started of poor and it wasnt really untill the likes of Grand Theft Auto and Gran turismo did developers start to get the best out of what is inside the machine.

I expected the ps3 to be the same but if developers are going to produce better than what ive played the xbox doesnt stand a chance of competing, if not, well its still awesome, knock seven shades of sh**e out of someone on fight night and you can almost taste the blood.

Ricky hatton looks less wooden than he did on Jonathon Ross on friday night!!

Audi TT 225
The HD DVD players quite cheep for the 360 anyway! HD-DVD+360 is still lower than the price of the ps3!!!

I think they plowed sooo much money into developing the ps3 trying to match microsoft they're trying to recoup some costs lol

Monaco 172 2/468
There are some impartial people here, I own a 360, but have no real preference, as in I don't take 'pride' in my 360 lol

I really want a blast on a PS3 as I loved my PS2, I just can't really shell out all that cash on one at the moment, as it's not worth it as i've got the 360. Someone local to me, please let me play on your PS3 :dapprove:

I can't understand how people take these discussions almost personally, it's a games console haha :cool:

I wish I could find some reliable arguements about the HD-DVD vs Bluray thing, but they all seem driven by the whoever loves their console sh!te too.

BG182®
im one of them ppl that didnt buy it on the day. had a deposit down for it but when it came to the crunch i just thought whats the rush. so for this im just gonna wait a few months or so til theres a lil price drop and maybe pull ma wallet out. all in all tho the console games inprove over time so for me it not the biggist surprise that the games dont seem the dogs Bollo*ks atm. give it time and i think there will be some serious games for it in the future :)

Audi TT 225
We've got 2x 360's and the girlfriend son is getting a PS3, the girlfriend is dead set on getting a Wii so we'll have em all LOL
Me Im a 360 man, might even get shot of my premium and buy an elite when it comes out. They've all got their good and bad points but what none of you are looking at is this.

Say Im a games developer, I write my game code and create my media, this is mostly independant of platform, i.e ps3, 360, Wii and PC. now I want to sell the absolute maximum number of copies of my game to the biggest audiance. All I need to do now is taylor my game for each piece of hardware and Im away. Most BIG titles will be available on all platforms because developers want to make money.

Its just down to preference regardless of what hardware it runs on.....

Monaro VXR
I'm with dave182 and would have joined in sooner but couldnt tear myself away from the ps3, just completed Call Of Duty 3 and what an experience, my 40"hd tv was delivered on the same dayand it was like christmas.

There seems to be no impartial views here, xbox owners slate the ps3 and vice versa, but on tuesday 1 workmate said he was selling his xbox 360 after buying the ps3 and another said he was at his mates who said he would be doing the same.

Tech specs and processor speeds and all that fancy jargon goes right over my head, the games count, i bought 3 on launch day, Fight Night Round 3, Formula 1 and COD3, all are realistic as hell and exceeded expectations, doesnt matter to me about the previous post that said Sony delevopers had 18 months to develop games, i dont know how true that is but surely if it was there would be 18 months worth of titles available on launch day???

The ps2 started of poor and it wasnt really untill the likes of Grand Theft Auto and Gran turismo did developers start to get the best out of what is inside the machine.

I expected the ps3 to be the same but if developers are going to produce better than what ive played the xbox doesnt stand a chance of competing, if not, well its still awesome, knock seven shades of sh**e out of someone on fight night and you can almost taste the blood.

Ricky hatton looks less wooden than he did on Jonathon Ross on friday night!!

Point is 2 of those games are basically just the same as you get on the 360. And were on the 360 first. Remember someone posting a site which showed images of 360 versions versus the PS3 versions and something like 8 out of 10 games available that they tested on both systems the 360 came off with the superior visuals.

To me until there are some very good games exclusive to the PS3 I cant justify the money on one. What makes it worse for Sony is that games like Grand Theft Auto are no longer coming to the PS3 first. Most developers have gone multi-platform in an effort to get more money as designing games for these systems costs so much. That and with them all sharing certain bits of hardware makes porting a little easier.

Just a bit to early for me to go rushing out and buy one it took me over a year to buy a 360 as I wanted to leave it for some decent games and a small price reduction or a decent deal which is what I got. 4 games 2 wireless pads and charger etc for £350 cant complain. Especially since some of the games I still play now like TDU which I got in the deal.

Once there are some decent games for the PS3 and they have some decent deals and decent games I might consider buying one then mainly for Gran Tourismo.

Last edited:
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
honestly the whole point of my thread was not to big up 360's i'm open minded and certainly not a fanboy, i wanted more from the ps3 really and what i've played wasn't more, it was the same.

The resistance fall of man should have been in 1080 as a standard, i just thought all the launch games were going to be designed for wow factor. f1 isn't great, the water effects are good though. The motorcross game ran smooth but wasn't my sort of game really. Virtua fighter 5, look great, but same as 360...

put it like this, i was looking for some sort of justification in buying one which i have never got! i won't buy a ps3 for tekken as much as i'd want to!!! let's see what other games they ring out i suppose....

it would be good to see how crysis runs on the consoles :)

I wasnt going to post in this thread but I feel sorry for dave182 as he is the only guy that knows what he is talking about and has played both consoles. Most people seem to be knocking the PS3 and fanboy loving the 360 without even giving it a chance.

Now from my perspective I have been playing the 360 since around October with games like Gears of War, Fight Night and Pro Evo. I've gotta admit the 360 is a very good console and all of the games are very good.

However, I picked up my PS3 last Friday and from the moment you open the box you know its something special just by the way it looks. Ok so the fanboys say its bigger? Yep thats correct, but it has the PSU built in rather than the brick that comes with the 360.

Moving onto the games - the fanboys boast games like COD, fight night, need for speed etc. look the same on the 360 as they do the PS3. The reason for this being these games were design for the 360 and then ported to the PS3, they're not going to improve the graphics as long as it looks the same it will do.

Now if we take a look at the PS3 exlusives - ok Resistance, it may not look as pretty as Gears of War but it plays a damn site better and with upto 40 player deathmatches online without any lag it sh*ts all over it. Then we get to the likes of the GT HD demo, Formula 1 and Motorstorm. All of which blow any of the 360 games away - graphics and gameplay.

Im not knocking the 360 as its great at what it does, but I can some up the difference like this.

When i got the 360 i thought "yep this is pretty impressive".
After finishing a 5 hour stint playing the ps3 "wow"!

This is all my personal opinion, im not comparing specs, techinal bollox or dodgey media press releases. If you've also got both feel free to disagree ;-)

Saying Dave is the only one who "knows what he is talking about and seems to be the only one who has played both" is a little short sighted. Have you read this thread?! Not having both doesnt mean you cant express an opinion - most of us arnt that lucky! I've played both, but yes, I own a 360. I have been playing on a friends US PS3 for some months, and I have expressed my views in posts since that time, and my overall view, as in this thread is that it is underwhelming and there is nothing on the system as yet we havnt seen done on the 360. Thats not to say it isnt an excellent peice of kit which will get better and better.

The reason I am (and it would appear other gamers) underwhelmed by the PS3 at present it due to the lack of games that have the 'wow' factor. Reisitence better than GOW? Well, for me GOW had massive 'wow' whereas I actually thought Resistence wouldnt have looked out of place on my old PC! Gameplay wise its pretty much the same as any other shooter, and GOW has never lagged online for me. Regardless though its still a solid game, it just didnt deliver the next gen punch that GOW did on release.

I'm not a 'fanboy' either, in my time I have owned every console going, from the Mastersystem, NES, SNES Megadrive, PS1 and 2 etc, but this is the first time I havnt bought a console on the basis that, at the moment, its not offering me anything that I cant get through the 360, and xbox live is just supurb.

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
I've voiced support for the PS3 here since I bought one last Friday. Gaming is excellent on it, F1 is stunning and incredibly fast and smooth. The demos I have played of Motorstorm and RFOM were also very good with not a hint of framerate problems showing that the PS3 really does have impressive processing power.

I also own a 360 which I think is brilliant and will account for the majority of my game purchases this year but I do not regret buying the PS3. If you can enjoy gaming without getting upset that it's not a 360 then give it a try, you'll no doubt discover you like it too.

Monaro VXR
I plan to buy one eventually when they come down in price somewhat and there are some games worth buying. Until then im happy with the 360 and I dont really play that very often.

Yaris Hybrid
I had a 360 and Wii and sold them to get my bike. My bro bought a PS3 so I have been playing on that. I therefore own none of the consoles and have played on all three and once I have the money I can buy which ever I like so no need to be biased.

In all honesty I won't have a tough choice. I will get the 360 and probably the Elite version now.

Graphics the same or better, a decent pad with decent sticks and triggers. Rumble instead of a second rate tilt system that I don't want - I'd have kept my Wii which does it properly (although I'd rather play proper games with a pad).

I was hoping the PS3 would be as good as Sony claimed so was totally gobsmacked and disappointed when I played F1, Motorstorm and Resistance and thought sh*t this ain't even as good as my old 360.

Don't blame the 360 fanboys. Blame Sony. Who were the ones talking sh*t and claiming to be twice as powerful as a 360, able to cure cancer blah blah blah?!? Sony have been writing cheques that their hardware couldn't cash and now everyone is sticking the boot in and quite right too.

Many of us are still angry after they killed off the fantastic Dreamcast by bullsh*tting about emotion chips that do realistic hair and water and of course all the suckers believed them and as a result the DC didn't sell. Then the PS2 turned up and we said "oh hold on this is a load of sh*te we have been ripped off" but it was too late. The DC had gone. Thank god for Microsoft.

As for 1080p hahaha. Come on Sony, you haven't got the horsepower to run games in 720p with decent graphics without it getting jerky.

T

thecremeegg

Well my mate got a PS3 months ago (USA version), and he's got 6 or 7 games for it. Had a blast on them all the other night, and they're certainly a mixed bag. F1, motorstorm, virtua tennis i loved. Tony hawks gfx are from ps2 era, i was appalled and couldnt believe it. Resistance is good fun, but nothing special and virtua fighter is another good blast in multiplayer.
I've played both consoles and whilst the 360 has the more polished games, i have to say the ps3 does feel special, its a weird feeling. I love the new controllers, they may be light, but u dont notice the rumbles gone, and the motion detection's excellent.
A point that i dont think has been made yet is that the 360 requires a £40 a year subscription to play online, the PS3 doesnt. That for me is a cost that needs to be considered.
Overall i'd have to say that in a few month time the PS3 will be the one for me, just as soon as the games pick up in quality

Tom

Yaris Hybrid
Yeah but that is like me saying I am going to give you all a free car where as Renault charge you for them.

In reality I only give you a wheelbarrow but hey at least it is free!

T

thecremeegg

But the online service is excellent? Sure it doesnt yet have everything available, but xbox live lags like hell over wireless, 40 player resistance doesnt lag at all! plus on live in the UK there's barely anything on it, just a few trailers and demos - definately not £40 worth

Yaris Hybrid
I dunno what online services you used but it wasn't the same ones as me!!!!

My Xbox 360 must have been connected to a special VIP version of MS's network and the Playstation 3 was connecting to some economy class bargain basement version of the Sony network! I dunno how you connect to the networks you used!

Mk2 Golf GTI
Many of us are still angry after they killed off the fantastic Dreamcast by bullsh*tting about emotion chips that do realistic hair and water and of course all the suckers believed them and as a result the DC didn't sell. Then the PS2 turned up and we said "oh hold on this is a load of sh*te we have been ripped off" but it was too late. The DC had gone. Thank god for Microsoft.

OK most of your comments/opinions i disagree with but this one is actually a load of crap! I don't know of anyone that has bought a PS2 and thought they were ripped off. Obviously there will be some but they are a major minority. It has the most extensive games catalogue of any console ever and has also sold the most units of any console ever, in fact i'm pretty sure it's almost double that of the nearest competitor!

Sony have a great track record and i can't see it completely falling on its arse now. People keep comparing Gears Of War to Resistance but was GOW a launch title for 360? Erm, i'm pretty sure it wasn't!

In fact which release titles on the 360 were really that great?

Both will have their share of great games, simple as that. The actual console itself isn't even important!

Yaris Hybrid
I got my 360 on launch, plugged in my mic and was playing PGR3 online and PDZ co-op. The latter in particular was absolutely ace in co-op mode!

Graphically I felt they were both better than the launch PS3 games even though they were rushed and suffered noticeable bugs and shabby bits. Call of Duty 2 also blew away the PS3 launch titles and some of the graphics in Kameo were absolutely mind blowing in comparison to anything I have seen on the PS3.

I got a PS2 at launch and thought what a load of w*nk! Graphics were the same as the DC I sold to buy it, DVD's went green with my RGB lead, it was slow and had borders due to no 60hz mode, the pads had half the rumble strength of my old PS1 pad, the memory cards were a rip off and all I had to play on was a crappy version of Ridge Racer as GT3 was delayed.

My PS1 however was in my opinion the best console I have ever owned. But then that was designed by Nintendo.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I got my 360 on launch, plugged in my mic and was playing PGR3 online and PDZ co-op. The latter in particular was absolutely ace in co-op mode!

Graphically I felt they were both better than the launch PS3 games even though they were rushed and suffered noticeable bugs and shabby bits. Call of Duty 2 also blew away the PS3 launch titles and some of the graphics in Kameo were absolutely mind blowing in comparison to anything I have seen on the PS3.

I got a PS2 at launch and thought what a load of w*nk! Graphics were the same as the DC I sold to buy it, DVD's went green with my RGB lead, it was slow and had borders due to no 60hz mode, the pads had half the rumble strength of my old PS1 pad, the memory cards were a rip off and all I had to play on was a crappy version of Ridge Racer as GT3 was delayed.

My PS1 however was in my opinion the best console I have ever owned. But then that was designed by Nintendo.
rubbish

Yaris Hybrid
In what way?

Which of the facts do you wish to deny? Heck why am I even asking, I haven't just spanked £500 odd quid on a second rate console with second rate games so I don't really care. I feel sorry for my bro for getting ripped off but thats his problem!

dk

911 GTS Cab
In what way?

Which of the facts do you wish to deny? Heck why am I even asking, I haven't just spanked £500 odd quid on a second rate console with second rate games so I don't really care. I feel sorry for my bro for getting ripped off but thats his problem!
seeing as you asked, PDZ, bought this at launch too and is probably one of the worst games i have ever played, i hated it as did many other people.

the PS2, how you can say a bad word about that when it is one of the most successful if not THE most successful consoles ever, games to suit anyone and at the time amazing quality. The only thing that let it down was the dvd drive but most people own a dvd player anyway so weren't that bothered.

DC was never going to work, it had its usual fanboys but that was it, not enough support and whether it was better than the PS2 or not didn't matter as its the games and the support from developers that make a console.

How you can even say the rumble was half what the PS1 was is crazy, did you want it to shake the controller out of your hands or something?????

COD2 as a launch title on the 360, well whats wrong with COD3 for the PS3 launch, tis a great game and if i didn't already have it on 360 I would get it on PS3, the PS3 had some great launch titles, motorstorm and F1 are great driving games and the virtua games are to some peoples taste too. I can't remember MS giving you a full download of a game for free like SOny have with GT:HD plus the PS3 actually works and definitely seems better built and more slick than the 360.

I love my 360 but the PS3 is better in some respects, when the games are fully using its power it will provide a real problem for the 360, plus having the blu-ray drive internally is great, why the hell are MS bringing out a new supadupa console and not including the HD-DVD drive in it, are they afraid the format will lose against blu-ray and they will looks idiots?

As for ripped off, I wanted a blu-ray drive and I couldn't have buught a better one for cheaper so even if i don't use it as a games console I have my damn fine looking blu-ray player.

BMW 328 Ci
I dont see why the XBOX and Microsoft fanboys (many of whom usually seem to be ex PC gamers) seem to find the constant need to knock the PS3?

Inferiority complex after original XBOX vs PS2 battle? (XBOX lost microsoft $4Billion in 4 years for those going on about how badly the PS3 sales are going)

Monaro VXR
Xbox live costs £40 a year because MS upholds the servers. Sony do not have there own servers you use to game on there supplied by the gaming companies. So if in future the gaming companies wish to charge you by the month online they can do.

Xbox live has quite a lot available now and there will soon be HD films etc to download via it for a small fee. I got a free episode of south park from there the other day in HD. So theres more available than what you say. Also the lag etc i have not had a problem with especially via wireless it is perfect. Maybe its something else that was causing the problem as my online experience has been brilliant with the 360 and its sat in my front room while my router is upstairs on the other side of the house. Still i get a 4 bar signal on the 360.

Router plays a big part as well dont forget as well as where the items are positioned.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Xbox live costs £40 a year because MS upholds the servers. Sony do not have there own servers you use to game on there supplied by the gaming companies. So if in future the gaming companies wish to charge you by the month online they can do.

Xbox live has quite a lot available now and there will soon be HD films etc to download via it for a small fee. I got a free episode of south park from there the other day in HD. So theres more available than what you say. Also the lag etc i have not had a problem with especially via wireless it is perfect. Maybe its something else that was causing the problem as my online experience has been brilliant with the 360 and its sat in my front room while my router is upstairs on the other side of the house. Still i get a 4 bar signal on the 360.

Router plays a big part as well dont forget as well as where the items are positioned.
you are kidding, have you never played COD online???????

and to that matter most FPS are really laggy.

Yaris Hybrid
Yes the PS2 was the best selling of the last generation.

However you ignore the fact that most people in the country are tards? They say "there is one born every minute" and Sony released the PS2 to prove it.

Sony fanboys would do well to remember which sold the most out of crappy VHS and the superior Sony Betamax.

As a result of dumb-ass consumers following the sheep we all got lumbered with a second rate system for 20 odd years until DVD's finally came out.

As a result of dumb-ass consumers following the sheep most people were playing video games in 50hz with big black borders and crappy graphics until last Friday.

The Megadrive out sold the SNES in this country but can anyone look back and say that the Megadrive was anywhere near as good as the SNES? Plenty of Sega fanboys were arguing the toss at the time and claiming that I was wrong because hardly anyone had a SNES.

Ah well. You can't save people from themselves unless they want you to. Enjoy listening to your iPODs.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yes the PS2 was the best selling of the last generation.

However you ignore the fact that most people in the country are tards? They say "there is one born every minute" and Sony released the PS2 to prove it.

Sony fanboys would do well to remember which sold the most out of crappy VHS and the superior Sony Betamax.

As a result of dumb-ass consumers following the sheep we all got lumbered with a second rate system for 20 odd years until DVD's finally came out.

As a result of dumb-ass consumers following the sheep most people were playing video games in 50hz with big black borders and crappy graphics until last Friday.

The Megadrive out sold the SNES in this country but can anyone look back and say that the Megadrive was anywhere near as good as the SNES? Plenty of Sega fanboys were arguing the toss at the time and claiming that I was wrong because hardly anyone had a SNES.

Ah well. You can't save people from themselves unless they want you to. Enjoy listening to your iPODs.
do you want saving then, is that a call for help? ;)

Yaris Hybrid
Presumably as you lot go with the masses you are also in favour of the labour goverment seeing as they got the most votes at the last election therefore must be the best!

So everyone knows who to see about the petrol and road tax prices!

Got your baseball bats ready lads!!!!

1 Series Coupe
I've played both consoles... My mate has a 360, and i got my PS3 on release day... I'm not going to bog down either console, they are both brilliant next generation games consoles... However i do prefer the PS3 controller over the 360 controller...

Yaris Hybrid
See now for me if the PS3 had rumble and they revised the sticks (I can live with the spongie triggers) I would be a lot more tempted to buy one.