ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Old vs The New

I really think we should organise a day where all those modified valvers and Williams can test their machines against all those 172s cups and lower spec new Clios!

See if some of us can hold our own against those cups or better still put them to shame!;)

Sort out some points scheme and a make believe trophy to sort out the best of the best of the best!

what do you wrecken?

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Sounds a good idea and there are a lot of moddified motors on here.
What we need is to book an Airfield for the day and get coverage from say, "Performace GTI", I havent seen it for a while, but its about time they thrashed some Clios down the strip.

I would have thought pics and tech specs of cars need to be compiled and then forwarded to the mag with a covering letter.

Thats the spirit...it will be sort of like a corsa vs nova day but 50000 times better.

Who is interested, i know my valver can keep up with cups it has been tried and tested!

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 11 August 2003
Lets just have a big paintball fight in cars......... .......damn no sun roof for gunner

Im sure if you ask Jas nicely he can source some "Quailty Cliosport can openers"