ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the perfect exhaust (inox)

clio 172 luna speedl
picked this up last night 340 miles round trip.

so fitted it this morning b4 i went shopping. so i could run it and see how it sounds.
and its just what i want. not that noisey when driving normal and then when u gun it.
it sounds really raspy!!

i love it but just wanted to what you all think of them!!
IMG_0005.gif

IMG_0006.gif

IMG_0004.gif

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are good, but imo need about 2" chopping off the tail pipe so its 'just' proud of the bumper

clio 172 luna speedl
i know what you mean but i like it as it is really. if i was to cut it down then it would'nt be the same to me!!! lol

plus you wound cut off the omp

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
They look so so so so s**t.

The yozza race for the 172 is the best looking exhaust imo

Astra Twintop
They look like they've been fitted by some oik who has ram raided Halfords for a "universal" fit exhaust.

Cro

Meg'd r27
If you really wanted to you could cut the whole tip off, cut the inches off and re-weld back so you wouldn't loose the OMP if thats what you were worried about.

I'd also have burnt my leg by now on it if that was my car lol

BMW E36 328
I love this size of the tip on it, personally for me it needs the backbox raising up and cut into the bumper, but thats just me

None
Not my cup of tea but i haven't seen a brilliant looking 172 exhaust yet, personal taste is a big thing so if you like it then thats all that counts.

For me thought you can't beat the yozzasport tailpipes on the back of a 182 :)

RS RIP
hum i wonder if its designed for the phs1 single sensor cat (ie shorter cat) so when fitted to a ph2 cat it sticks out like that

Nah, that's not it. The exhaust mount (back one) would be in the wrong place too

.. i think it looks awfull like this.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Personally, I think they look evil on the 106's when they stick out, but not the 172.

I would raise it everso slightly and chop it into the bumper. I'd have it so that the bottom line of the bumper was half way through the pipe. So a bit in, a bit out. And as said, take 2" out of the tail, but from mid way, so you still have the logo on show.

I bet it sounds awesome though

clio 172 luna speedl
ill get some up tomorrow. thats if i dont put everything on the cup and sell this. maybe i should just sell them both!!! lol