ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Poorboys trim stuff...

tumuru9u.jpg

Honda & VW
Really Benadeth, thats all you're saying? Blimey if a thread started every time someone wanted to say something the site would most likely crash!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

dafuq is that sharp graphite pencil drawing a thick, red line?!

I can't work out if you're being serious or not? Can/should trim revivers be used on tyres? I'd imagine you would get a lot of 'sling' action

I've never had problems with sling. I do however get lines from the wing mirror base down the door occasionally :(

I tend not to drive after a clean* though so maybe it has time to 'set' for lack of a better word.

*not a conscious decision, I just do the car when I have nothing to do in a day

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I can't work out if you're being serious or not? Can/should trim revivers be used on tyres? I'd imagine you would get a lot of 'sling' action

Revive is actually really good on tyres. Leave a brilliant factory fresh sheen and really darkens the tyres.. I like to do two coats and then buff off.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
Never had problems with sling to be honest but I usually apply then wipe over with a cloth!