ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Propert - Bristol

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Spotted you last night night mate, as I was behind you all the way down though St George into town.

Good to see the old girl again :)

guessing you werent in the meg?? sorry if you were was half asleep that time of nite. just dropped the mrs in hanham.

apologise for the state she was in, dont get the chance to clean her as much now i'm not living at home! ha.

hows things?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Yeah I was in the motorway barge going down to the new showcase cinema.

I'll let you off in that case. lol

Where abouts have you moved to now?

Not too bad mate, you? Hopefully starting my new job in a week.

just got back from there actually! glad im not that ignorant then, would hope i'd of noticed you in the meg.

ha thanks, jst living down in the centre now, in an apartment block with no place to wash car. i'm findin it hard!!! gona spoil her rotten on sunday afternoon though, she's piling on the miles at the min and has been faultless recently so desrves it. up to 66k now!!

glad to here you got something sorted out Dan, i know alot that havent, so fair play. same sort of thing?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The Clio's not on the road is it? :(

Yeah, just about to give the Meg a good clean now, even though it only done about 40 miles since I last washed it. lol

66k, not bad. Must be about 20k in the last year then...

Yeah same industry, Senior Highway Engineer. I was working there a few years ago when I had the Clio and when I was freelance. Pretty easy going work at the council tbh.

How's your work going?

na dont worry mate, i managed to blag a key fob for the secure car park in the middle of the block, so she's tucked away in a corner away from everyone else's car just to be on the safe side.

haha love it, maybe if i drop clio round today, you can clean that instead an i'l borrow the meg for the drive down to plymouth an back this afternoon?? ;)

yeh it is mate, was on 44k ish wen you sold it so its a been a busy few months. atleast 3 trips to scotland and back, one in the same day, and then pretty much everywhere else! glad you had all the trouble with her before you sold her!! haha.

Sounds good Dan, main thing is you've managed to get something, and if its something you've done before you obviously know what to expect. yeh works not too bad for me, just double the amount of work i used to have after a load of redundancies. bit of a nightmare as im used to sitting around all day on the internet :) but keeps me busy and just glad i managed to survive the cull they had.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Good hear she's safe.

I'll have the wash the Meg after then. lol You can take the motorway barge. haha

By the sounds of it I got everything sorted and replaced for you. lol Gla to hear she's running right and still going strong. Well at leats te gearbox is run in now, as the was done about 40k.

Yeah it's good to still be in the same industry, just need to work on pushing my slaay back up now :) Yeah it differently better to be busy, than bored.