ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ring Live Cam Thread

Anyone else watch the Ring's live webcam feed on the net?
http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg

Post some pics of what you spot.:D

So far today:

New M3:
M3RingCam.jpg

Mad Porsche:
Crazyporsche.jpg

M2 Competition
Thats a white e46 csl isnt it, not a new m3?

Lol, will keep the camera open, does it auto update or do you have to refresh?

yeh check it everynow an then, shame its not real time or anythin though lol with sound be even better!!

think thats a white csl in the first pic though rather than new shape m3

T

thecremeegg

He's got a point - we have 4 copies of the same picture, none of which are what people are describing!

M2 Competition
Ive just tried setting it as my background, wonder if it'll auto update :p

Actually... anyone clever be able to work out a way to have the webcam as a background that auto updates every minute?

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Ive just tried setting it as my background, wonder if it'll auto update :p

Actually... anyone clever be able to work out a way to have the webcam as a background that auto updates every minute?

Mint idea!!! :star:

Anyone?? There's loads of clever techies on here, anyone fancy a Sunday evening project??

love the Fiat :approve:

what a tard.

the Ferrari driver?

I've managed to make the webcam my desktop, by selecting Destop Properties > Customise Desktop > Web (windows XP) and pasting the link into the box. Can't make it update automatically though, have to click on syncronise every time you want to see it update.

Last edited: