ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The SchwepTek Ph1!

ITB'd 182...
Cant wait to see it matey

Would be cool to get some pics of our's together as they will look so simular :)

Yours will be alot cleaner though im guessing ;)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice progress!

are the seats leaning in, or is that just my eyesight?

You need spacers for the OMP frames otherwise they don't sit level. I spent ages trying to get mine to sit right and I still don't think they sit level! :(

SchwepTek™
Cant wait to see it matey

Would be cool to get some pics of our's together as they will look so simular :)

Yours will be alot cleaner though im guessing ;)

No no, it's a state LOL! Has been cleaned once by the local Polish wash place since i bought it!

Nice progress!

You need spacers for the OMP frames otherwise they don't sit level. I spent ages trying to get mine to sit right and I still don't think they sit level! :(

Tell me about it! s**t arent they!

Looks a lot better than when I saw it at the pub the other day, at least you have two seats now lol!

LOL! ;)

should of just brought cobra xlow sub frames, you always have to be different and look what happens, wonky seats! you know next month urll get some cobra ones anyway, should of just got them in the first place :p

SchwepTek™
should of just brought cobra xlow sub frames, you always have to be different and look what happens, wonky seats! you know next month urll get some cobra ones anyway, should of just got them in the first place :p

Where have u been all my life? ;)

Hush your noise, u shoulda been around to help!

SchwepTek™
Spent a bit more time stripping out the interior. B pillar seatbelt mounts have been removed along with the door sill plastics. Managed to tidy up the wires that run down either door sill so that people don't get their feet caught on them. Just need to sort out the power cable, thinking about putting a small race battery under the passenger seat.

IMG_0684.jpg

Also chopped off some unneeded brackets and clips and traced the rear washer jet line back to the washer bottle and chopped it off. Put a screw in the end just in case i press the button by accident!

One other thing tho, i found these connectors hanging under the passenger footwell!!! Any ideas?

IMG_0685.jpg

Lower one is possibly for the alarm that is no longer installed?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks like a 24pin motherboard connection lol, used to be a PC in there in the past maybe?

Edit: warren owned me :)

330i. E30 Touring.
Both, by the looks of things.

One will be power and earth, the other, signal?

Just a guess.

BMW M135i
They're both from the alarm, if its not there anymore then no worries. Big one is signals from door switches and to the hazards etc, little one is for the siren iirc.

TrackCar & F30 330d
The seats look mint!!! I really like them.
Where did you get the M10 eyebolts from as i need some too for the same place on my car. On ebay they are either £9 each or like 90p.

SchwepTek™
The seats look mint!!! I really like them.
Where did you get the M10 eyebolts from as i need some too for the same place on my car. On ebay they are either £9 each or like 90p.

Southwestmotorsport dude.

Give them a call, Its a really helpful guy. Paid about £4 each.

Qashcow
phreebone, are they the M10 ones or the ones that go in the back seats holes? the rear seatbelt ones are a different thread i believe

SchwepTek™
Rear seatbelt threads are 7/16" imperial which is standard harness eye bolt thread.

Front seatbelt thread is M10 metric.

SchwepTek™
Another small update.

Side strips, badges and door handles are in the process of being colour-coded ready for Trax. Also bought a ph2 bootlid as i prefer the button! lol.

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

Also bought a black twatstrip, tow sticker and a "Si" Cup Racer Tow Eye, which are all waiting to go on.

Qashcow
Coming along well.

Harness eye bolts are 7/16 UNF for future reference if needed to buy any nuts etc.

the normal ones are yep, but the bolt that the mk2 seatbelt comes out of on the sill is a M10, which is what you need to bring the harness back far enough really

SchwepTek™
Update time again :)

Picked up my newly sprayed bits today, still got handles and ph2 tailgate to fit...

IMG_0705.jpg

Also refitted the centre console as it doesn;t weigh much and i could do with the buttons being easily accessible.

IMG_0706.jpg

New badges and colourcoded strips -

IMG_0707.jpg

And finally some pictures of the car, even if they are rubbish iFail ones.

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

Also removed the rear spring platforms to get it lower on the back.

IMG_0712.jpg