ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The sleepers appreciation thread

Monaro VXR
Surprised this hasn't been posted....

Turd brown Granada anyone ???

1.jpg

Obviously this wasn't good enough at 600bhp !!!

2cosworth.jpg

Koenigsigg CCX Engine anyone !!! Lol !!! going for 1700bhp apparantly !!! Good man !!!

3koe.jpg

engine.jpg

Heres a link to the epic build thread !!!

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=420761&page=1

Too much money if you ask me !!!

Cheers
Lee

Impressive but makes it sound better than what it really is.

Not really a Koenigsegg CCX engine. I's just a regular 4.6 Mustang Cobra engine that has been extensively played with. Hence the inlet manifold still having the Cobra on it.

The CCR engine was based on the 4.6 modular engine as fitted to the Mustang for the last 15+ years. The CCX engine however, was designed by Koenigsegg themselves and not just a Ford block that has been played with. Unlike the CC8S and CCR engines which are Ford engines.

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
VW Van with a GT3 Engine u think your fast wait untill a van woops your ass in the twisties and on the straits

[youtube]e6rmH4vERsM[/youtube]

Last edited:
  172 AiRS & DCI101 RS
Could you please keep this fantastic Sleeper Thread allive? I´m shure there are a lot of new and epic builds and Cars +Vids out there! :D