ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the sound of yozza :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I don't need a vid, i've still got tinnitus from the last time I heard one full blast at a rolling road day,
I thought the windows of the garage were going to shatter.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
haha. all the videos on youtube are just rubbish and casnt get a proper idea how they sound.. so i done all sorts of driving :)
skip to 2:40 :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Just took mine off today and replaced it with a lovely miltek. Absolutely love the exhaust and I can drive round with a respectable noise now.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Cat back? I've got the decat on my miltek and hate the noise at the moment, hopefully it's quieter with the cat back on :(
Full system inc. decat mate, believe me it's a massive godsend compared with the yozza

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
One of the worst things i ever did was fit a decatted yozza to my Trophy, fricking hated every minute of the 15 hours it was on the car!!!!!!!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I would've kept my yozza on had I not started to receive complaints, tbh for the risk of getting the car damaged by some mong, I'd rather change the system

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
I had a few complaints only becuae I used to get home from work at 2 in the morning lol
imo the best sounding exhaust on the market for clios

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Lol, Peco Big Bore 4 i think were the words i used to describe it ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2wnznPxhyiih03LR-ZaV3BILJDllgh19sy7dMerHjmXtCmbO-.jpg

LOL