ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The southend meet!!! big shout out to the people i spoke to, bt cnt remember ur names

Re: The southend meet!!! big shout out to the people i spoke to, bt cnt remember ur n

Mine is always for sale, £450 and its yours :)

Nice tidy £150 profit?!? lol

haha i was thinking of moving to a miltek system, but heard 1 the over nite and prefer the yozza, some1 will have to sort a meet out somewhere near halfway and you could see her again ;)

Think I'd cry :(

Yozza over anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
  E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Re: The southend meet!!! big shout out to the people i spoke to, bt cnt remember ur n

Hello again mate, did not see you when you left?! (mike in the golf)

Milltek'd clio 182

hello mate nah i popped over to mac donalds, and when i got back you were all gone lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

I think I bought matts cup wheels.....

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

I nearly spoke to you at soufend but didnt incase I was wrong- always remember your plate as my friends name is matt Victor hugo!

S