ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Stripped out look!!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Well new bucket seats and harnesses anyway, thanks to Sumner off here and Ryan at NWP for helping us swap seats over!:rasp:

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

I know Ben still undecided on fully stripping it, lets say its in its first stage of getting stripped! next stage may be very soon! ;)

C-class
I think it looks siik how much do these seats go for..?? And where can u get them?? Where a bouts u live m8

Renault Sport Clio 182
looks great! but not stripped enough, i still see too much trim and dashboard in there lol

Some better pics after giving the car a clean and putting in the new side nets in the rear of the car

S6300172.jpg

S6300171.jpg

S6300170.jpg

S6300168.jpg

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Why do people skimp on harnesses?! get the Aircraft buckles & 3in Straps!

comfort? practcality??(sp)

i have 3" for myself, but 2" for the passenger.
standard seatbelt takes the entire weight with a single 2" strap so it must be safe enough!

however i do agree for focus looks, 3" ftw,

Iceberg 172
3 Point, 2" Harnesses with Seat Belt buckle is fail... sorry.

The seats look bloody amazing though!

I feel you should without doubt spend a bit more and get some decent harnesses, they feel so much better and are obviously safer.

Out of interest (as I really do think those seats are amazing!), how comfy are they? Do you use is daily?

Out of interest (as I really do think those seats are amazing!), how comfy are they? Do you use is daily?

I have those seats too, they are amazingly comfy. But anything over 60mins and you start feeling it! (although I do have rock hard suspension too)

I use mine regularly with harnesses with no problems/regrets.

Yeah they are extremely comfy tbh but yeah they get a lil bit uncomfortable after a long journey.

I use mine daily too and never bothers me.

Easy solution to sore ass!

DSC_0072.jpg

I drove all around Europe like that with not one single problem.

(I only used one bit of padding too, that photo shows two)