ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The things you come across on ebay...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where to start... How about here.
IT SAYS IT BEEN PART OF A FORUM SO ITS OFFICIAL ITS BEEN REMAPPED

Also, how does it have a HKS BOV? Unless there's a turbo he's forgotten to mention.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The car drives c**k on, - what!?
not a single spot of rust!!! rust free!!!! - they don't really rust?
great gear box!!! - now I know you're lying.

A massive 220+bhp which you can feel in every gear!!! But with recent mods il say you have around 240 horses pushing this baby.. - LOL!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
what a pathetic advert,rare air con on a 182 ooh yes like goldust,bring the whole aa rac for inspection aggghhhhhh shocking

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ford Focus ST
This line made me laugh
"The power to delivery is amazing very fast and responsive will throw you back into the boot!!"

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
and people are bidding on it lol,wouldnt buy it if someone paid me funny all his listings are the same on cars hes sold the numpty

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Clio ad:
"A massive 220+bhp which you can feel in every gear!!! But with recent mods il say you have around 240 horses pushing this baby.."

Evo ad:
"A massive 280bhp standard which you can feel in every gear!!! But with recent mods il say you have around 320plus horses pushing this baby..320bhp+"

Does he just have a template eBay advert, closes his eyes and mashes the keyboard with random figures that he thinks people might believe. So so funny!!

Oh well at least the coilpack is updated lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  206,172 Cup,focus,X5
If only the F4R were so easy to get those sorts of power from !

Calls it a cup as well ! Ha !
what a waste of space this fella is. Just shows he knows NOTHING about anything, especially cars.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Dear dannyrobertsav,

Hi mate many apologies the bov was on me previous clio I will take this out I didn realise I still left this on.. This is a non turbo

Sorry
Yes cars part of a forum it's defo been remapped it's ridiculously quick

- azcoolrunning27

It's definitely been remapped, part of a forum

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Kona , Old Defender
Facelift, really....... The list of items on this ad is utter drivel b*llocks, I can't figure out which I like the most:

"Alloys in graphite" - f*ck they must be heavy then
"LIGHT WEIGHT WHEELS" - dafuq?
"car even has air conditioning (rare), traction button, very rare but it has cruise control" - flol
"bring down the whole rac AA ETC" - what all of them?!
"The car drives c**k on, very smooth" - 😂

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
I kind of thought similar as his replies he comes across ok, then says something stupid.

Stupid people usually can't comprehend sentences.