ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The trip to hull :) (pic heavy!)

BMW M5 & E36
I'm sorry, but to remove the renault grill and replace it with some ripspeed lookalike chrome mesh is awful, infact that does shout chav at me! Far from the smooth euro look IMO.

Mondeo TDCI 130
IMG_1709.jpg

Check out the corsa on the right, dodgy paint matches or what!:nono:

VRS
euro = the new max power craze

can appreciate the work gone into it but it is basically quick becoming the new chav look, i know the original euro peeps wont like it but they are all getting on board with it now

just to clarify fella, i aint calling you a chav just saying thats where the scene apears to be heading

J03

MX5 1.8
i wouldnt say its the new max power look, its just a new type of modifying thats been looked into recently rather than the same old boring kits and spoilers.

J03

MX5 1.8
I'm sorry, but to remove the renault grill and replace it with some ripspeed lookalike chrome mesh is awful, infact that does shout chav at me! Far from the smooth euro look IMO.

am sorry but the grille is not some cheap s**t from halfrauds, it costs alot. some some gay mesh you see inside a pack, is made to do on the car, and i cant really see what so chavvy about that tbh,... its still work in progres.. :rolleyes:

Turbos.
The Clios are fooking terrible, but some of the other Euro cars look cool. The brown Saxo is my fave personally...

That Corsa doesn't work, its not rat look apart from the bonnet. Just looks like a mash of too many styles.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Corsa's excluding the rust bucket-rat-bin-skip thing. Clio's are hideous though. Was that the Chavfest'08 "innit" thing?