ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the wierd shape ass

Clio 1.2 (progress)
my clio campus ill get more pics soon.... please say truth u think it look s**t say :D sorry no pictures of its bum... :(

Attachments

• 3506038065a8096816876l.jpg
    3506038065a8096816876l.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 155

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Need more pics, but wheels look to big and needs lowering IMO.

Porsche Boxster987S
needs some 172 wheels , a nearby bin for the stripes and lowered a touch and your laughing:)

Never above 25mpg
I think the stripes suit it actually.
Alloys not my thing though

Just dont get it darkly tinted at the back or it'll look like a van ;)

C

Cupster

Camp-arse! not my cuppa mate tbh. The campus is doomed in the looks department from standard!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i like the new front bumper on the campus. kind of resembles a 1*2 bumper. However the rear off the car (smooth rear boot, number plate on rear bumper) look vile.

Car defo needs lowering and imo smaller wheels. 16inch max on a mk2 clio unless a v6, that however is just my opinion :)

172 Cup
Not good, the black, stripes, wheels to big combo is not really working! Get smaller wheels or at least lower it!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't mind the front of them, but I agree with you that the back is awful.

Clio 1.2 (progress)
only 17's on there 1 inch really make the diffrence? plus the windows are standard lmao.. wtf? def getting it lowerd though 35 i think would suit.. and for all the people that said get a sport i probably could of got a better sport than u but cant insure the things lmao

C

Cupster

only 17's on there 1 inch really make the diffrence? plus the windows are standard lmao.. wtf? def getting it lowerd though 35 i think would suit.. and for all the people that said get a sport i probably could of got a better sport than u but cant insure the things lmao

My mrs seems to think so, yeah. lol

SQ5

How can you get arsy when you ask people that you want the truth!
Exactly how can you get a better sport than anyone?! lMao!

Wheels look bigger than 17's, could do with some 16's same size, 35mm drop and SILVERVISIONS PMSL!

Family Bus
Looks alright, not keen on the mahooooosive wheels, or the stripes really. Less is more n all that!