ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst/funniest clio uve ever seen!!!

clio 16v
Look at this thing, some guy near where I live thinks its the s**t:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Last edited:
  clio 16v
come on guys it's a 1.2 16v with 100 ebay chips and it's pulling 1500 bhp.
It's fast as FCUK:rolleyes::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Plenty worse than that out there - some of them are on here :quiet:
I ought to get some pics up if the W reg white Williams* round my way, thing is it's always on the move, i've never seen it parked anywhere.

* waits for someone to say 'they never did a w reg white williams'
no sh*t sherlock.

133/225/CLS AMG
Oh dear, looks like someone's got a bit handy with the Tippex!!! lol

I'm sorry but white colour coding, even on a white car generally ends up looking pants.

MINI JCW
Obviously the person who owns that thinks its cool, but they will look back in ten years time with their head in their hands!

Plenty worse than that out there - some of them are on here :quiet:
I ought to get some pics up if the W reg white Williams* round my way, thing is it's always on the move, i've never seen it parked anywhere.

* waits for someone to say 'they never did a w reg white williams'
no sh*t sherlock.

what u talking about. They never made a w reg williams. :rasp:

clio sport 2 litre 172
EEWWWWW!!! Sorry but definately not my cup of tea,... but I guess the owner likes it and if we were all the same life would be boring.. Pity about ruining a lovely car though... starwberry

Mini Cooper S sport
Yeah it looks s**t but at least it's salvageable. If you colour-coded the white bits blue, made the front grille black again and took off the silly sticker and spoiler it would be fine.

I've seen worse cars on here..the crazy frog effort springs to mind.