ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thermometer reading waay too high

mk2 1.2 16v
The thermometer in my car for the outside temp has been reading almost ridiculous numbers for the last few weeks (eg. today it said it was 38C outside when it cant of been half that).
Have kind of ignored it til now hoping it would sort itself but its a wee niggle thats starting to get to me now lol.

Was just wondering if anyone could shed any light on to what could be causing it and if theres any way i can sort it?

Thanks in advance.

Graham

check the sensor I put the resistance curve up before now but usualy just a new sensor is what you need.

mk2 1.2 16v
cheers edde, dont think i'll bother about a trip to the stealers just yet but if im in for anything else might get them to have a quick look. Any ideas how much it would cost for a new sensor?

titanic killer
£40ish for new sensor i had the same problem and bought new sensor problem solved 10min job to do