ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving scum!!!!

RB182cup&golf gti
Williams025 said:
WTF do you know about cops in this country?

personal experience thats what i know, a classic example was when our office got done at work and a load of cheque books got stolen the people were caught on cctv at another office and to cut a long story short all the police did was take the stuff away and ring us 6 months later and said come and collect and f all was done about the scumbags - had my car done loads of times in the past and someone reported seeing a car full of lads breaking into cars one of which was mine and what happened - nothing! so thats WTF i know

CJ

Blue ph1 172
DynamiqueDebz said:
Well yes in theory you can, but in reality it all depends on how good their solicitor is and what damage you have done in trying to protect your property. There appears to be a very thin line between a deserved smacking and a beating.

But if they have a screwdriver that can be classed as an offensive weapon, why would they be carrying a screwdriver on their person? That entitles you to give em a good kick in within the reasonable force boundaries if you get in a scuffle. Just say you feared for your life.

Hoe, you obviously have some issues.

The police will not investigate where there is nothing to do so from. This man has and it will. Also you as a person should think about what you want a police service (note; not force), to do. They wouls not be able to prosecute from your example. How would they know who they were? as an example, CCTV means nought unless YOU can identify, or THEY can. Get a grip, grow up if you need too. Whilst frustrating there are limiys as to the law, I'm affraid evidence says it all. FFS I could do all the damage I wanted to cars in your carpark, all captured, how am I going to be caught??????

BTW if a person steals or attempts to steal it is an offence for which you are entitled to make an arrest; which means all reassonable force to detain them.

Sorry rant over. Too many uneducated and childish people seem to have all the wrong answers.

Blaze

RB182cup&golf gti
I just hate scumbags and all too often they get away with and as i said its from my experience. I'm an honest tax payer like the rest of you guys and it just seems to me that our system is too week, wasnt intending to offend anyone. I hope they do catch them and give them what for but the only person that is going to suffer is the poor guy that got his stuff robbed as it will be him who has to replace his stuff or it will be his premium that rockets, whilst more than likely these t***s with get away with it

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I'm sure it's just as frustrating for the police as it is for you. I'm sure they would love to go round and slap the cuffs on the geezer, but as far as I can see there's a lot stopping them. It's also unfortunate that people say the "police do nothing" as I don't think it's actually their fault most of time.

As for reasonable force, my uncle once caught some guy trying to steal his radio out his mini. The rage just took hold and he beat the guy to a pulp, had his knee in the small of his back and was thumping his face off the pavement. The neighbours came out and told him "I think he's had enough m8". Despite all the blood everywhere the police didn't bat an eyelid and just chucked the scally in the van!

RB182cup&golf gti
yeah i guess you're right mate its just these threads get my back up as there are so many of them be it vandals, theives or whatever

hoe261 said:
I just hate scumbags and all too often they get away with and as i said its from my experience. I'm an honest tax payer like the rest of you guys and it just seems to me that our system is too week, wasnt intending to offend anyone. I hope they do catch them and give them what for but the only person that is going to suffer is the poor guy that got his stuff robbed as it will be him who has to replace his stuff or it will be his premium that rockets, whilst more than likely these tw*ts with get away with it

You hit the nail right in the head there - its the system that lets everyone down, including the police. There are more and more obstacles for the police these days, and as blaze said, police arnt miracle workers and can only work on information fed to them from witnesses etc etc... If there isnt much info, then what can they go on?

clio 1.2
unlucky dude. And its all fine people saying, "couldn't you chase after them" but its never the first thing in your mind. the car is you priority! but scum like that should all be gathered together betten the sh*t out of and put away, with the key being thrown away!!!!

Clio 182 Full fat
sorry for late reply guys been busy at work,

G40Steve - yes that was my car at burliegh court

KyleB - yes they did get prints 2 sets one on my door and the other on the glove box which they opened

Joshydee - would have gone after them but my drivers side recaro had glass all over it

Willaims025 - HPI shows wether or not the car is stolen which is usefull and shows plate changes and when the last owner change was. Im a car salesman HPI for me is something i use everyday and i get it free.

HPI'd it today came up that it isnt stolen or had a plate change but the last owner only brought the vehicle on the 26/07/2006 so very recent keeper change so very good chance the bloke that was driving is the owner. Also found out its from North London area.

Reg number : P446 DVE
Car : Daewoo Espero CDXI 2.0 4dr
Colour : Silver

The driver was a young black bloke

Last edited:
  Car SOLD :-(
Gutted for you mate. Theiving little T##TS!
Hope all their Burberry jumpers shrink in the wash!!!!!!:D

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Hope they get what they deserve and you get money back for damage ect. Keep thread updated when you hear more.

adamRSI said:
Gutted for you mate. Theiving little T##TS!
Hope all their Burberry jumpers shrink in the wash!!!!!!:D
by wash do you mean an old tyre and rain?

U/R 200
If i ever caught the scum, they wud end up two hands less than they started with....
Hope i never have to use this.
HPIM0329.gif

Cupra
Pistol Pete said:
If i ever caught the scum, they wud end up two hands less than they started with....
Hope i never have to use this.
HPIM0329.gif

Bloody hell! I remember when one of our local MPs got done over with one of those, his assistant tried to help him and died. I hope you never have a reason to use it too, it wouldn't be worth the penalty you'd pay.