ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving scum!!!!

Clio 182 Full fat
been on a course for the last couple of days in loughborough for ford, came back today arrived around 5ish so me and mate from dealership went for a quick beer on the way home, walked in had a piss got a beet sat down outside in the sun with my car about 50 meters away.
Take a sip out my beer then alarm starts going off turn around to find 3 blokes around my car one inside, me and my mate started running towards them and shouted they sh*t themselfs got in there car and ragged it off down the m11.
Nicked one of my suits and my sat nav also smashed my drivers door window damaged the door where they used a screw driver to crack it and riped the leather on my recaros!!!!!!!

got there number plate(which i will HPI when i get to work tomorrow) and there was one witness in the car park that saw all 3 and the incident happen.

called the police and they where very good(turned up in minutes) dont know if anything will come of it as the car they used was a P reg dog daewoo thing that was proberly stolen, they got a guy to come out and do finger prints etc.

not happy at all thankfully we scared them off before they got to my headunit and my psp in the glove box, the sat nav was under passenger seat.

go get a job and work for the things you have you thieving fu*king c*nts!!!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Was this parked outside, Burleigh Court all the way to the right??????

bad s**t m8. feel for u. i thought my side badges getting nicked was bad but this is just f**king crap...c***s like them should be made to pay with heftier sentences rather than the criminals getting protected by the system.

80MPG BEEZA
I wud have chased them and smashed my own car up just to get them theiving litte b*stards grrrrr it p*sses me off so much there's some prats about i bet they had trackies on

Sorry to hear about they t***s mate

Batman said:
I wud have chased them and smashed my own car up just to get them theiving litte b*stards grrrrr it p*sses me off so much there's some prats about i bet they had trackies on

How can u link tracksuits to theiving b******s???

i often wear tracksuits but dont go out nicking from other people i work for my money

Golf GTD
f**king gutted mate.

if you have got a witness though, you will probably get it all back if they find the guys.

did the police find any prints?

M2 Competition
Lol, i'll remember not to wear my tracksuit bottoms next time i go to the gym, for fear of looking like a theif.

What a stupid thing to say.

Peperami said:
Lol, i'll remember not to wear my tracksuit bottoms next time i go to the gym, for fear of looking like a theif.

What a stupid thing to say.

next time you wear ur tracksuit bottoms u will be in court mate :) big crime now a days

tracksuit dont = chav
but
chav = thieving scum.

www.renparts.co.uk
why didn't you chase them in your car, in the meantime ringing the police who could have caught them on the move if you were in persuit?

Oh man, I know this sort of thing isnt exactly uncommon, but when you hear about it in such detail, and so close to home from a fellow Cliosporter, it really makes your blood boil. They really should be executed and I do mean that literally.

Sorry dude, I can only imagine how pissed you must be by this. I just hope the car gets sorted and you can go on to forget about it and get back to enjoying it.

joshydee said:
why didn't you chase them in your car, in the meantime ringing the police who could have caught them on the move if you were in persuit?

I think, sitting here (easy to say), that I would have done that.

However, the end result would have been about 40 speeding tickets and risk to life. Velocity182 would probably end up with a ban, while the parasites who fucked him over are laughing about it in the pub. Even if the busies nailed them they'd only be told to stand in the corner for the rest of class, and Velocity would still have been nicked for taking the law into his own hands.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Roy Munson said:
I think, sitting here (easy to say), that I would have done that.

However, the end result would have been about 40 speeding tickets and risk to life. Velocity182 would probably end up with a ban, while the parasites who f**ked him over are laughing about it in the pub. Even if the busies nailed them they'd only be told to stand in the corner for the rest of class, and Velocity would still have been nicked for taking the law into his own hands.

Agree with both posts Roy...

Really gutted for you mate, all of 50 or so yards, and they do this. f**king t***s!

Tyson.

Williams025 said:
Velocity182 said:
got there number plate(which i will HPI when i get to work tomorrow) and there was one witness in the car park that saw all 3 and the incident happen.

Why are you going to HPI it? That wont tell you anything useful (unless you want to buy it!!).

HPI Check can uncover if a used vehicle is stolen, accident damaged, had a registration transfer or has outstanding finance

but im sure u need VIN/chassis number

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thieving little sh*ts! :mad: Unfortunately this is a sign of much worse to come in the future. It does not matter how close you are to them, if they want it, they are going to nick it! IF you try to stop them by using force, YOU will end up getting done for assault whilst the thieving little scumbags get off without so much as a fine! :mad:

I hope you get your car sorted out alright and hope the thieving little s***s get caught, not that they will get much punishment. :mad:

Rob_887 said:
HPI Check can uncover if a used vehicle is stolen, accident damaged, had a registration transfer or has outstanding finance

but im sure u need VIN/chassis number

You can do it with just the plate. But what good is that information in relation to this, its only useful if you want to buy a car! It will also state if its ever been written off or if the milage is genuine, but that isnt going to help.

It'll be a waste of £40.

Debs - you can use reasonable force to protect your property, so if you lamped them in the process of stealing your car, you wont get done for assault (as long as you dont continue to pummel them when they try to run off, as tempting as it is!!).

Williams025 said:
You can do it with just the plate. But what good is that information in relation to this, its only useful if you want to buy a car! It will also state if its ever been written off or if the milage is genuine, but that isnt going to help.

It'll be a waste of £40.

yer very true want really be no help. but if its not reported stolen then its a good sign

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Williams025 said:

It'll be a waste of £40.

Debs - you can use reasonable force to protect your property, so if you lamped them in the process of stealing your car, you wont get done for assault (as long as you dont continue to pummel them when they try to run off, as tempting as it is!!).

Well yes in theory you can, but in reality it all depends on how good their solicitor is and what damage you have done in trying to protect your property. There appears to be a very thin line between a deserved smacking and a beating.

^^^ rule of thumb is dont go overboard. problem is emotions often kick in.

If they turn away, stop punching. Thier solicitor wont push for assault charges, thats entirely up to the police and most police are human (shock) and will understand why you punched him in order to save your pride and joy.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Emotions would definitely kick in in my case. I would probably find it very hard not to go too far. I would be SO angry I would probably end up being dragged off the little s***s!

DynamiqueDebz said:
Emotions would definitely kick in in my case. I would probably find it very hard not to go too far. I would be SO angry I would probably end up being dragged off the little sh*ts!

Me too!!

RB182cup&golf gti
I'd have gone after the c***s but as Roy said its best you didnt as could have caused no end of trouble.

Sounds like a good lead, car plate, finger prints and a witness.........but then the cops in this country are fkin useless so expect to hear f**k all

hoe261 said:
I'd have gone after the c**ts but as Roy said its best you didnt as could have caused no end of trouble.

Sounds like a good lead, car plate, finger prints and a witness.........but then the cops in this country are fkin useless so expect to hear f**k all

WTF do you know about cops in this country?

Williams025 said:

cops in this country are looking for a easy Arrest they would rather go arrest some kid riding there bike with no lights then do all the paper work to find out who broke into his car

Why do threads involving some kind of car crime always get on to police bashing??

What you say about easy arrest etc rather than do the 'paper work for some car crime' simply isnt true. Its a lot more paperwork after an arrest than it is for a simple smash and grab!

All cops I know work very, very hard for little or no reward, only to see their hard work p1ssed up the wall by some dozy magistrate most of the time.

The public have no idea what the average police officer has to do day in, day out, while they sip coffee in their offices or what not, nattering on the phone in some call centre trying to sell some poor sucker something they have no need for (for example).

Just my two cents worth.

Last edited:
Williams025 said:

enough to know they will probs do f**k all!

sorry to hear this. I dont know what I would have done if I seen that.