ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things come in 3's

Clio Williams No123
dsc00137zt6.jpg

dsc00136ul8.jpg

dsc00135zy5.jpg

Greeted with this, this morning thanks to a kindly neighbour.

Any ideas how much it's gonna cost to fix? :(

ST
Christ!!

I'm not an expert on bodywork but that looks like its gonna need a new rear wing!!

Is your neighbour gonna pay for it??

ST
If you like him and get on with him try n work something out if not take him for everything!!

182 - Now Cooper S
Its only metal at the end of the day, but i'd still be furious because i take alot of care of my car.

Looks like a nasty bit of damage though...Unless you get the wing from a breakers it will need to be fitted and painted. I think there is a chance that the whole side will need painting as one new panel with fresh paint will stick out like a sore thumb? May be wrong though.

Civic Type-R
Will need a new rear quarter panel, pretty expensive I think. Lucky it is only cosmetic damage

BMW M3
Looks like the front door edge has been scraped slightly too? Would only need a touch up though. But yeah new rear oouchh