ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things to watch for on 182s ?!!

Black/Gold 182 ff
Hi guys!

Planning to get a 182 in couple of months, from all u guys knowledge about them could anyone tell me a few things to watch when buying considering mileage? Wil b budgetin at about 5 K for 182.

cheers folks

G

RS6 C7
PM Steve&rsportcars, He should be able to find you a mint 182 with low mileage for that. You could get a trophy for that!

belt history
crash damage (stickers on bumper missing)
steering wheel melted / thumb grips (all of them have this)
exhaust if its original it will rust and fall to bits

Loose spark plugs. My old inferno one had a loose plug for months kept making a weird sort of ticking noise but couldnt figure it out till one day it popped out

Black/Gold 182 ff
Cheers for the help boys. Yeh 5 is my limit. would get a trophy but sum of them have a wee btty to much miles for my liking!
Yeh exhaust will be first thing i will probs get changed. Wil message that guy u said cotball!
thanks again

this is covered every other day mate same old answers as everyone else gets;)

use the search button at the top right

Black/Gold 182 ff
This is the first time ive actually logged on and had a skim through. will remember that for next time. ha

cheers

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Also 5K for a 182 is way over the top IMO, just becasue its got a low millage means s**t tbh!! Have you considered going abit higher and getting a 197 or 200 as thats more around that price range?

Evo 5 RS
belt history, dephaser, waterpump
engine mounts
cvboots
gearbox / syncro crunching
wheel bearings
rear brake sticking
spark plugs
cam cover leaks
top mounts

and I could go on

F56 MINI Cooper S
high mileage, I think i would buy 50k or under, and 50 would be tops. You want low mileage really as the higher mileage = bigger bills

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Also 5K for a 182 is way over the top IMO, just becasue its got a low millage means s**t tbh!! Have you considered going abit higher and getting a 197 or 200 as thats more around that price range?

Clio 200 > 5k.... :clown:

The guy has 5k, doesnt mean he has to spend it all....

S

Black/Gold 182 ff
saw those ones u boys posted. Nice cars but mileage is high.wil be traveling to Dundee few times a month so low mileage would suit me. I prefer a 182 just now and I dnt think u could pick up a low mileage 197 or a 200 for 5. Cheers for response guys!

Audi A5
See if its had the tdc sensor, rear shock absorbers and seat wiring looms repaired as these are all common faults.