ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*THINK* my exhaust mount might be farked? :)

Anyone got a part number for this mount or even a link where I can buy one online? It's near the centre section ish area and looks like this:

DSC00626.gif

Cheers

Mk2 Golf
check out ebay, i got some on there a few weeks ago. different mounts from what you want, but its worth a try.

I asked renault to replace it while it was being serviced two weeks ago but they "couldn't see anything wrong with the exhaust mounts"

I gave them a description of where it was and what it looked like and they still couldn't see any mounts that were perished.

Fuckin morons

Megane dci 130
Thats how it is. Get a new one and it will be exactly the same. Its not a mount as such.

Lots of Alfas
As above, that mount just stops it bottoming out. The exhaust isnt fixed to it. There should be 2 other mounts towards the rear that the exhaust hangs on.