ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking about a Williams... P/x

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Hi, i used to own a Clio 1800 16v and sold it in the summer to buy a FRST. Ive put my FRST in the garage for winter to save up for new tyres and a few little bits, ive spent a fortune on it and really have looked after it although id like a car i dont have to warm up and let cool down aswell as not being tempted to spend 1000s on doing it up.

Ive always had a thing for a Williams 2 and am thinking about selling my Fiesta RS Turbo and getting a MINT 1.

If any1 is interested in a p/x for their mint Wiliams 2 in January or Spring let me know @ mailto:MIK3Y123@hotmail.com">MIK3Y123@hotmail.com for MSN. North West, thanx, Michael.

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/MIK3Y/RS-7_right_side.jpg

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/MIK3Y/nov19_01.jpg

Titanium 182

got a nice little rst there mate

wont you be better off selling that as a mint fiesta turbo and then getting a williams?

as i dont think many willy owners will want such a car (sorry just my opinion)

nice car tho get some more pics up!

The temptation to mod my FRST is why I now have a Williams (along with the lack of PAS)

Although the modding bug doesnt go away - A chip, filter, de-cat is required;)lack of money has stopped me so far!

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I think ill get 4k after a new set of tyres and a few bits, nothing is for defo but summat im think of doing in January. Ive had lots of new parts and will be spot on when i sell it jus seeing if any1 wanted TURBO POWER ;-)

190 BHP Willy 2

Im in the market for FRST and could possibly be interested.

Whats the full spec, details etc? Dents? Rust (filler cap)?

Also got any more pics

Thankyou please.

mailto:scott_the_boy@hotmail.com">scott_the_boy@hotmail.com

I just got my Williams II and love it to bits. I prolly paid well over the odds, but im happy with it. Whats the insurance like on the RS Turbo?

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Nothings certain YET and i could keep it but was jus seeing if some1 with a mint Willy 2/3 was lookin for a mint FRST in the near future. Thanx.

Clio 172 cup

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 09 December 2003

I just got my Williams II and love it to bits. I prolly paid well over the odds, but im happy with it. Whats the insurance like on the RS Turbo?
Insurance on a frst is cheaper than a willy think they are group 15-16 compared to the willys 17-18 group

next question: which is faster and handles better? I had an XR2 as my 1st car (tragic I know, but hey, it were reet bo I tell thee). After that the Zetec S which handled almost as good as the Willy in the dry, but was arse in the wet.