ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking my next car will be a white 1.2, good idea?

work for BMW
when i go back to uni im going to downgrade from my 182 to a 1.2 for insurance reasons, i have an idea of buying a phase2 white 1.2 and colour coding it, black turinis, RS grill maybe cup spoiler and pheraps lower it.
the trouble is i havent seen a single example of something like this on the site and just wondering why? i love white cars and black wheels but would what im thinking look half as good?

i want it to look something like this http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?544993-finishing-touches-to-the-white-172-)

thanks in advance for looking :)

work for BMW
because selling my car four 3.5 - 4k and i could buy a white 1.2 for under 2k no problemo, a few mods wont cost too much. yea i didnt really think about my username when i quickly made it lol

The problem is that at the moment there are loads of 182's for sale and as a result they seem to be going for bargin prices. Personally if I were you I would keep the 182 if its a good one (going on your estimated value) as you never know what you are getting when you buy a car :)

350z, Subaru Legacy
For insurance reasons? Economy yeah maybe, but surely it's not worth it for the sake of a couple of hundred pounds, I mean how much are some second hand turinis?

work for BMW
Well insurance is only some of the reason but I need money to go travelling this summer as well so selling the 182 will let me go away and a cheap car

350z, Subaru Legacy
If you're doing it as a cost saving exercise - my advice would be just to buy a cheap car and keep it running - don't bother with a single mod. As soon as you do you're voiding the point of it; a few hundred quid goes quite far with travelling but will be an utter waste of money on an old cheap hatchback.

work for BMW
True I guess i would just loose money on the sale after
Moding it anyway, an option is to buy a 172 and keep it standard as they are so cheap these days

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So you're going to sell your car, buy another and modify it to save money.....

logic.jpg

work for BMW
The amount of ridiculous comments without anything to do with the thread is stupid ,I'm on my iPhone I don't give a s**t about grammar And to the other comment I would still save about £1.5k after the new car so you fail

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
The amount of ridiculous comments without anything to do with the thread is stupid ,I'm on my iPhone I don't give a s**t about grammar And to the other comment I would still save about £1.5k after the new car so you fail

LOL what a response. You start a retarded thread and continue to make retarded replies, what do you expect.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
buy 1.2 shed for £2000 less than nice 182 sold for, spend £1000 on shed, get pissed off at the same fuel economy, being stuck behind a road sweeper and cant overtake, sell shed for £1500 3 days later, buy martins ph1 for £2500, no better off but atleast got a better car than a silly 182