ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking of changing the 182

Iceberg 172
I had a 172 cup and now have a normal 172.

I can honestly say that there's hardly any difference.

My cup had a decat back exhaust so was marginally quicker and reved more freely, this will be going on my new 172 at the weekend so I'll report back to say how much of a difference that gives.

They were both on ktec coilies and turinis and both handle very well.

Personally I couldn't have a cup now. I like the extras too much. If that makes me homosexual then so be it!

182....WEAPON!
well depend how much you need the extra coin. like someone else said your really only to get about £2k left over.

personally, unless your in debt or really need the coin id just keep the 182. however if theres loads going wrong with it then maybe you do wana think about getting rid.

182....WEAPON!
yeh i reckon if your gonna do anything, get a ph1, because at least then you will be getting a decent amount of cash in the back pocket. otherwise keep the 182.