ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of getting your bullets/badges painted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  M2 Competition
I don't understand how some people expect to get away with it knowing full well the person they rip off will name and shame on here?

A nice thought mate, but named and shamed on a clio forum... i doubt that will bother him.

FLOL how many red cars on this forum??? ;)

Yeah i know, but as jamie and nath have both seen my car, and we all live local to each other. was abit weird... just had to clear it up that nobody was thinking off me. I dont want CS mob at my door, unless its a good cause ;)

Subaru 330s
I doubt very much he will post anything up or get back to any emails anybody send him, but I am going to try the small calims court route. I know it might seem a bit pointless for a small amount but its the principle of it, he can't get away with it!

Subaru 330s
WOW!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

He has just sent me a full refund.....finally!!!

Just wanted to thank you all for your comments and that it was probably everyone on here who helped me to get my money back, so thank you all it is greatly appreciated and I am glad I managed to get a result :approve:

Status
Not open for further replies.