ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking of selling my car? how much should i be looking for?

clio 172 flame red
thinking of selling my 1.4 clio in a month or so to get a 172 cup. how much should i be looking at getting back for it? i have no idea what it worth .folowing mods are-
phse 2 172 interior full
anthercite oz super ts 16'
longlife exhaust
h & r lowering springs
cup splitter
cup spoiler
side skirts
phase 2 bumper strips
fully colour coded
w reg 1.4 16v
46,000 miles

pics-
DSC00027.jpg

12310021.jpg

12310030.jpg

12310008.jpg

thanks !

172 Cup
The mods will make little or no difference to the price.

Have a look on Autotrader or Pistonheads and see what the same model Clio is selling for.

172 Cup
In my opinion yes.

You have to remember when modifying a car it's done to you own taste and it's very difficult to find a buyer who's idea's/taste matches yours exactly.

I think you'd find it easier to sell the car as a nice clean and tidy example of a 1.4 16v and sell the mods separately.

See My Clio? Tell Me
Im intesested in the wheels! if ya strip it would be a shame to needs rs front bumper to finish

BMW M3
C£3500. Can get the real thing for less than 5 now. Nice car though, looks in good nick so no reason to sell it for peanuts.

Very nice colour! The 1.4 16v command a premium over the basic 1.2's in that shape, I reckon you could get £3300 relatively standard.