ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of selling up for a nimbus 197

Megane 275 trophy006
If your caught between a trophy or twingo 133, get a trophy. It's done the majority of its depreciation now. So you'll lose less money in the long run.

Italian 3.2 V6
Why waste money, you should go matching and just buy a 05 decent milage Black Gold 182 and get the recaro treadlines put in that.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The Twingo isnt a good idea, it wont be cheap to run in comparisson to a 1*2 - so why bother?

A Trophy is what i'd buy if i were you.

Renaultsport clio R27 F1
Hi dawn

I cant say I blame you for wanting a 197 over the 1.2 lol especially as your last 197 was lovely :approve:

But I do think that maybe the twingo 133 cup may be a good choice. It will have the fun factor when compared to the 1.2 it looks gr8 imo and will be much cheaper to insure and tax compared to a 197 and should be better on fuel too. Makes sense to me, but down to personal preference.

whatever u decide..... just do it lol :D

R26/200 Raider
Love my 197 cup. However after driving an R26 two weeks ago, i cannot stop looking at them on Autotrader Website. What a car, amazing. Shame the Dealers only offer me peanuts for my motor.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers for the thoughts guys, I have decided to build up my ncb on the daily as im only on two yrs atm. I'll just bide my time as I did with my 182.

Its deffo going to be an RS, be it a twingo, trophy, 197 or even a 200 .... who knows!

Can't wait to get one though, decided it will be a red 197/200 ! And black or red twingo. Not that I've given it much thought though!

cheers all :eek: