ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This advert for a clio 172 made me chuckle

Mini Cooper S sport
What, this hilarious bit?

Description
biddy biddy bad boy finished in trophy blue with gold alloys and badges half leather trim full service history from new currently decatted but cat supplied with car strut brace fitted k and n filter this car is tastefully pimped and ready to cruuuz clifford alarm fitted!

:S

172 cup'd extreme
i sent him a message about 2 months ago when they were trying to sell it " the vocabulary you use you describe this fine machine will only be understud by one who cannot afford to insure it"

RS Clio 200
LOL

although, the monaco blue, lowered, with 16's in that colour i think might look alright.

Volvo S60 T5 asap
"oh dear" indeed. Looks hideous. If you do that to a car, you really are hankering after something else. Which the owner obviously did, when the suckers presumably took that heap in part-ex