ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is what you get for parking away from everyone else!

1 Series Coupe
A big fook off 4x4 parking right next to you, so no-one can get in your passenger door! :dead:

Photo-0071.jpg

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
and in Scotland Asda now plans to fine those using parent and child spaces illegally grrrrrrrr

R53 Cooper S
and in Scotland Asda now plans to fine those using parent and child spaces illegally grrrrrrrr

aye, whenever i'm a passenger in my mum's car she always uses these, sooo embarassing:eek: i'm 26 ffs!!! "but i'm with my son", she'll say, "there's no an age limit":S

Formally Clio 182
But your parked the same distance from the line as the 4x4.

A 4x4 is wider than a clio yet you are same distance away so surely the other side has more space from the line?

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125

aye, whenever i'm a passenger in my mum's car she always uses these, sooo embarassing:eek: i'm 26 ffs!!! "but i'm with my son", she'll say, "there's no an age limit":S
your not that virgin from that virgin school last night are you? he was 26 and goes shopping with his mum lol