ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'This' just rolled down the road.....

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
I had to fetch my camera i nearly died.....

Apologies for the poor photography I had to be covert the guy parked it right outside someones front window!

I like what the guys done there with the two tone body styling going as far as to tint the rear windows the same colour as the car NICE :)

ant

yep.
see he's going for the old "covering the date on the tax disc with the wiper blade" technique.

a classic.

Mini Cooper S sport
Oooh he's even got a shopping list under the wing mirrors and a big exhaust! That is a truly awful shed. Great find!

Lucky he has those bonnet vents to cool that mighty Metro engine hehehehe.

Clio V6 255
It's a beauty. I see that all the time in the Sheffield area and have seen it gradually change from a standard Metro to what you see now!

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
thedoc said:
jesus! what has he done ot it!
and the fog lights are all over the place!

I'm sure thats illegal! ;-) Wish i would have took more but I may have got caught, is there a law against taking pictures of Barrymobiles?

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235
johnnyb said:
It's a beauty. I see that all the time in the Sheffield area and have seen it gradually change from a standard Metro to what you see now!

Right on i'm from sheffield hes a regular on my road never caught him for more than a minutes os never got chance to take any pics before

500bhp Scoob
It isn't showing on my firefox due to the way it was posted, theres a blackslash in the picture url instead of a forward slash.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
if he was to sell that id buy it and have so much fun killing it slowly.

truely awfull.