ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This may be a stupid question...

RenaultSport Clio 182
Am considering a set of H&R coilovers for my 182. My only concern after paying toward £1k for the kit plus setup is how long they will last. Are you able to service individual parts of the coilover or am I going to end up having to replace them at some point in the future? :S

Clio 172 Mk2
aup mate, sorry i can't help you on that question but just seen you're from staffordshire. i'm looking into a deal for h&rs with abp motorsport in crewe. i've been told if 5 people are interested they can do them for £880 fully fitted and setup, good price!!

RenaultSport Clio 182
aup mate, sorry i can't help you on that question but just seen you're from staffordshire. i'm looking into a deal for h&rs with abp motorsport in crewe. i've been told if 5 people are interested they can do them for £880 fully fitted and setup, good price!!

Lol, been to ABP this morning with my mate, about something totally different! Would certainly be intererested though!

Clio 172 Mk2
i live in crewe up near bentley mate! i've got a post going in the for sale section about the coilovers so i'll keep you posted if it generates interest! am sooooooooo wanting some h&r's on me cup

Back to my original question, lol! Has anyone had any experience of servicing coilovers?

Hi Mike,

The better Coil-over companies can service just one unit or more. We
usually have to send the unit away to the manufacturers which normally
takes up to 4 weeks. But, we dont have any problems with unit like H&R because they use Bilstein inserts which are as everyone knows, one of the
best manufacturers of shockabsorbers going today!;)

By the way, there is a Group buy in the parts section on this Forum. Go
to search, just type in abp and it will find the posting For the H&R`s.

Hope this helps?

Dave Roberts
www.abpmotorsport.co.uk
dave@abpmotorsport.co.uk
01270 567177

Lionel Richie
we've never had to send any H&R coilovers in for service, but its not a problem, we've sent a set of bilsteins off and had them back within a week!

you're only down the road from us Mike! we're in eccelshaw