ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This month...!

Da

Less
Expenditure to date...

1. £150 Loan payment
  2. £300 36K Service & Aux belt
  3. £50 MOT
  4. £120 Fuel

Driving the 182...

1. Priceless!

:rasp:

Lol, owned yourself abit there!
I ve got my 40k service this month, then i ve got insurance/ MOT and tax all at the end of July, not a bad way to spend probably £1100 tbh lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Try owning my 172 ;)

So far it works out it's cost me £200+ a month just in fixing stuff since i've had it.

Peddled device
Expenditure to date...

1. £150 Loan payment
  3. £50 MOT
  4. £120 Fuel

Driving the 182...

1. Priceless!

Who did the 36k service and belt? Did that include the timing belt?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah mine is basically a new car now, pretty much just the shell and drivehsafts left to replace.

Da

Less
always raises a smile down a back road.

:approve:

Indeed mate! :approve:

Expenditure to date...

1. £150 Loan payment
  3. £50 MOT
  4. £120 Fuel

Driving the 182...

1. Priceless!

Who did the 36k service and belt? Did that include the timing belt?

I got it done at www.birchdown.com in Cheshire, very good price and an excellent service. Not the cambelt though no as that isn't due for another two years yet. :)

Had them all done bofore I got it (all six of them) So hopefully they are ok for a bit, they're only £27 each from pug anyway.

Nah piece of p*ss taking the covers off. Taking the proper inner bit off is a pain though as it's got a load of hex screws (I had the car in bits the other week to fit a new air filter element)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Nah piece of p*ss taking the covers off. Taking the proper inner bit off is a pain though as it's got a load of hex screws (I had the car in bits the other week to fit a new air filter element)

interesting.

ill certain remember that as i know someone who could do with some info on the old coils

Da

Less
Thats a lot of money a month for a clio
It sure is fella but i've just got a company van so the fuel bill will be massively reduced. The service and the MOT obviously are now out of the way for 12months plus so the next year or so should cost me very little! ;)

He says... :rasp:

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
This Month:

Car Tax - £Can't remember what it was for 6 months.
Car insurance - £680
36k Service + Mot - £705
Petrol - £70ish

:(

Megane Team II F1 R26
haha love these threads try owining a R26 on a 30K/3 year Lease....

this is per month!

Car - £340 + vat
Insurance - £120
Fuel - £600 - 700 (although claimed back at 18p mile but im normally still out of pocket)

the joys of motoring..... *gulp* and being a grown up!! LOL car works out more than my mortgage a month haha

this is per month!

Car - £340 + vat
Insurance - £120
Fuel - £600 - 700 (although claimed back at 18p mile but im normally still out of pocket)

the joys of motoring..... *gulp* and being a grown up!! LOL car works out more than my mortgage a month haha
Me thinks you need to buy a derv instead !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

this is per month!

Car - £340 + vat
Insurance - £120

you doing around 3000-3250 miles a month?