ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This months EVO magazine - worth a look

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Some great pictures in the supercar test, the r8 one in particular looks stunning.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What months issue is this, had a flick through July in tesco and didn't spot a clio feature? Something about the vee's but nothing else.

Good retrospective on 20 years of the Clio, shame they didn't really go nuts and throw a 16V (assuming a remotely standard mint one still exists somewhere) and 172 Cup in as well just to really cover most of the bases.

Le Mans write-up was great too, that was one heck of an incident for the Lotus and brilliantly written/explained.

Clio 172 Cup
they don't seem to rate the 172 Cup as highly as everybody else for some reason - as a Cup owner I was a bit disappointed by that to be honest

S1RST/205GTI
Also the Clio 200 wins in Top Gear mag hot hatch test,up against Focus RS500 and Subaru Cosworth lol

S2 106 GTI
Should be arriving soon I hope! Went today to have a loom in tescos and the old issue was there. With the Mclarean in it

Renualtsport Clio 172 ph1
It don't make sense sending out August issues already when it's not even July yet.

Yes it's weird. It's because they bring a new issue out every 4 weeks now instead of monthly, so why put a month on the cover still? :S

Brilliant issue. EVO's new editor has done a great job, IMO.

It's really come back on song.

I agree, the period where everyone buggered off to DR was really poor, everything from the photography, print quality and writing went downhill rapidly.

Back on form now though, last months massive McLaren F1 retrospective was one of the best things I've read in a magazine for years. Also good to see Harry writing about his cars frequently rather than presumably working flat out on the mag, his garage is incredible.

They're also pretty much there with the togging once again, every month there is a picture I'm just stunned by (the super-long R8 jump shot being this months) where as two years or so ago I was thinking I could do better some months.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I'm annoyed. Went to the shop to get it and it's not there yet. Damn you subscribers.

This month is good, what does the man who can afford anything he wants (including the Renault F1 team) drive?! Nice to read about a uber-rich guy who is clearly a petrolhead and doesn't just own Veyrons and Rollers.

Si

RS Clio 172
will pick this up tomorrow.

Stephen Dobie is losing his 200 long-termer soon iirc. getting a will-i-ams as a replacement.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Good issue this month; can't believe what a monstrosity the Renault F1 Team owner has created with his car!