ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This Wh0res into Scat!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
IMG_7676.jpg

IMG_7682.jpg

IMG_7686.jpg

IMG_7690.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7698.jpg

IMG_7700.jpg

IMG_7702.jpg

IMG_7718.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7759.jpg

Only a few, went n picked alex C up n then went and took these as im bored of looking for jobs today! also new lense so had to test it out.

Mini JCW
Tidy looking car:approve:

As said though, I think it needs to go a touch lower, less arch gap will improve the stance / appearance imo.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Minty clean car but...

Lenso's and 'drift charm' = Not cool...

the cars on a budget thus lenso's and its not a DRIFT CHARM! :rasp: lol, im lowering the front more 2day and also adding rear spacers and a tad camber as i cant put spacers on till i add camber to the rear, thanks for the comments guys

Petrol Blue 182.
your slowly getting more stickers in that back window ;) looks good man! the numberplate off for good yet? :)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looking good, will really look good once you have those spacers on will look forward to seeing that

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cheers guys ive got camber n spacers lol, looks ammmmaaazzzzzinngggg in my eyes of course. ill sort some more pics at some point soon.

Tommy g that would be ace to sort out

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Scat?

trying searching for it on google images, safe search off.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Car does look nice, but don't understand the title at all?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Ooh, I like this...

Reckon you should get both plate recesses plastic welded to remove them (or resize...) and colour-coded / smoothed.

What's with the plate anyway?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
if you make one of the images of the rear bigger you can see one of my stickers says Scat!

whats with the plate you ask, just because i can lol

S3, Polo
Nice Magic Tree.

After reading the title, I expected poo everywhere (Gawd knows why I clicked it!!).

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cheers guys, when i first did it i over did it looked nuts but daft at the same time, outer edge of the tyre was off the ground ha ha ha ha