ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thought i would show her off

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
and those headlights look like angels? :) not my thing but its your car afterall, any pics at night?

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
nope not yet , but as she is all nic en clean i will take some later 2 nite

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
i agree , but one of the lights got smashed up and to get another one was seemeing very hard hard , renaul wanted crazzzzzzy money anddo not do a new lense on its own , i needed some lights for my mot asap , so i had to buy these . sorry buys

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Bit of a mix of colours going on....Red Engine Bay, Yellow Bullets, Orange Repeaters.
Get yourself a Civic Aerial on there aswell.
Other than the lights it looks really good.

Clio 182 FF
Not sure about the mix of colours, no co-ordinations going on whatso ever! But then maybe that's a woman thing! ;)

But I like the lights though :)

Turbos.
I hate the side badges. I know its very CS-trendy but they don't go with any other element of the car, it just looks like you've been down the scrappy and nicked them from a different colour car.