ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought I'd try and do something different

clio 172 cup
What do you think? I'm sure some will dissaprove but I'm really pleased with it, it goes really well with my stripped out track theme. The hazard switch was broken so instead of just replacing it I thought I'd try and do something I've not seen done before.

SDC10252.jpg

SDC10251.jpg

Artic Blime 182
I like the idea, but i think they would look better if they were smoothed buttons or something.. what are their functions?

Clio 172
i like it but the stripped out track car look of having toggle swiches looks out of place with a headunit underneath. you need to go hardcore and get rid of the heavy headunit and just have some carbon fiber backing in its place.

Artic Blime 182
What do you think? I'm sure some will dissaprove but I'm really pleased with it, it goes really well with my stripped out track theme. The hazard switch was broken so instead of just replacing it I thought I'd try and do something I've not seen done before.

for those who cant read he specified it was stripped in the first post... :rasp:

Although i agree on the removal of the head unit...

Clio 197 08
Agree with above the headunit makes them look out of place, a blanking plate would improve the raw track look!

340i
LOL @ the "would suit a stripped car"

Looks similar the the new mini set-up, smart!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I'm tempted to get rid of the HU but it's my daily driver so still need some tunes, I'm considering a small amp in the glove box so I can plug my i pod in and blank the stereo.

Seems like it'd makes sense to if you're still using it as a daily drive and you've not gutted out the speakers already.

Reckon those flush buttons/rocker switches would look pretty tidy btw-Geesus69 has some on his mk1 cup racer thread:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=266540&page=16

M2 Competition
Looks sweet as it is, get some little stickers under them saying what they do in abbreviations for ultimate rally **** look.

clio 172 cup
Looks sweet as it is, get some little stickers under them saying what they do in abbreviations for ultimate rally **** look.

I would like some stickers not least to let the mot man know where the hazards are :) not sure how I would go about getting some.