ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thought you guys might like this.. (V6 255 V's ITR)

Elise/VX220/R26
must admit when they were both at the top of 6th I was thinking erm are they gonna stop? lol come on though everyone on here has broken the speed limit and in less safe circumstances I bet

Thats the problem with the Speed Kills, camera ridden climate that we live in. It's been breeding a generation of people who think the legal limit is the safe limit. The legal speed limit is GOD...we must obey it at all times because it means we wont kill people. b****cks frankly. Those guys were breaking the speed limit, but they were driving safer than anyone here who goes round a blind country bend at 50mph.

MKIII 138
Roy Munson said:
Thats the problem with the Speed Kills, camera ridden climate that we live in. It's been breeding a generation of people who think the legal limit is the safe limit. The legal speed limit is GOD...we must obey it at all times because it means we wont kill people. b****cks frankly. Those guys were breaking the speed limit, but they were driving safer than anyone here who goes round a blind country bend at 50mph.

true.

Golf GTI Ed30
Cheers Roy...
Just to add on the number plate thing. I didn't host the video, another fella did. Was hoping he'd not include them, but oh well. Both cars that have plates visable have been sold a few months ago, so hopefully no come back... Oops...

Clio V6 255 (Acid Yellow)
Nice vids - however, I think you should have taken the time to remove your number plates before you released them.

If the vids ever get downloaded by a police officer then I suspect you'll do some jail time for racing at 140mph+

VRS
as tom said u just need to keep an eye on visable faces and number plates cos there was summut on the news awhile back where a forum was read by a copper and they used footage of cars racing to nail the owners!

great vid and awesome cars btw

Clio 182
meggerman said:
i guess in the end if serial rapists can win 7m on the lottery just before there released and then have tax payer fork out £150,000 a year for protected identity while said person invests serious ammount of money into evil activities then i have no faith in the law.. it sucks.

common sense is always required of course. but i see no problem with that driving in those circumstances as long as it doesnt become a habit.. you only live once and it would be a quick death better than rotting in a bed dieing of cancer 10 yrs later thinkin " i wish i had done more in my life"

WTF are you on about?! lol