ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on my 1.4 clio!

Renault Clio 1.4 16v
Iv had my clio around a year now and been adding things to her as iv gone along, take a look and tell us what you think :D

PIC_0188.jpg

PIC_0190.jpg

PIC_0191-1.jpg

You all have to love my roof interior haha!

PIC_0197.jpg

PIC_0193.jpg

Tell Us What You Think....

Ultra 197
Looks good bud. Suits the 1.2s, not a fan of the roof lining but each to their own dude.

Errr..

I don't like the wheels, the diamond looks out of place, the splitter is awful, the air feed is just weird and your interior is different.

Sort those things and it'll be 10x better.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If I'm honest I was expecting to be let down lol, I'm not a fan of td's but your car looks great! Colour code the air feed or make it black so it doesn't stand out as much and for the love of god pm me pics of how you got it there!!

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
the roof lining is EPIC mate lol i like it haha, if you live near me come do my roof lining for me lol in suede tho ;)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Outside I think looks tidy (Although i dont like the Air feed)

The Inside looks like a Pimps Wardrobe, All you need to finish it off is a Cut Crystal Gearknob Ala Pimp Cain

9a52099cea2c7dde0ecfd1a9be5cd879.image.300x400.jpg

Clio 182 + Mini
Looks pretty good to me tbh. Not sure I'd do the roof lining to my car but its certainly different :p Whats it lowered on?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
erm, that roof lining is a bit well........ em, Bonkers, lol
Would move the air feed into the head light tho, and change the headlights for xenons,
Looks alright tbh.

Clio 1.2 16v Dyna
each to there own mate! i like the interior i haven't seen it done before like that!
definatly agree with the RS grille
and look at the skoda fabia splitter.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually quite like the roof lining..... it's soooo f**king terrible, that it's cool, somehow.

As for the oustide, lose the FLI sticker, their audio stuff is shite. And that CAF has to go.... other than that, very tidy mate,

Turbos.
Outside isn't bad at all, but i'd remove stickers, rear tints, air feed and change the yellow bits to black.

Zebra lining is crazy! What else have you done on the interior?