ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on these cams

That's a good price including VAT as well, the guy that owns Prima sprints a Williams with his son, very quick driver/car combo.

Regards Russ....

Monaco 172
I was wondering what they would be like, i havent heared many people speak about them and for that price i was thinking why :s is there something wrong with them, or has nobody spotted these sooner.

Monaco 172
So if your right in what you have found korky, ktec sell the 428s for £594 and these are almost half price :s

Clio 172 phase 1
These don't make seance the duration is the same as the 428s but the maximum lift is the same as the 421s so it's either a typo and there either 428/421 copies ... Here is the link to cat cams to see the lift etc for yourself ..... Probably find they'd wear out after a few miles performance enhancing modifications especially engine internals isn't something you want to save on especially if it goes bang ull be an engine down 300 for cams down and 50quid on a belt plus labour ....

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The cams are the same as the Catcams 428. For another £20 or so you can have the Piper cams. They are the next step up before going to Catcams 421