ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on this 172 Cup?

New2RS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a tidy example.
If it was liquid yellow or even racing blue I’d say it’s a good deal. Maybe a touch expensive for a Mondial with 70k??
That’s only my personal opinion with very limited Clio knowledge compared to many on here. I’m just up earlier;)

Last edited:

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's probably a bit expensive ( £3.5 - 4k is nearer its value ) but with prices going up you could run it for a couple of years and get your money back if you don't do big miles.

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
I don’t think that’s bad value personally if all the main bits have been done. If you could get it at £4k or a few hundred off then it would be a better buy. Just depends if it needs any money spending but on the face of it would appear not.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Exige, M140i
Thanks guys. Just the help I needed, and it echoes what I thought. Nice looking thing, maybe a little strongly priced, but as we plan to keep it, not a deal breaker.
If it was an LY, I’d be taking it. I’d love one, but the Cup comes first as it’s what my wife and I both owned previously (before we met!).