ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THQ are gone

Evo 5 RS
Atari are up for sale too. It's all going Pete Tong. Read they're (THQ) in legal disputes over selling on the South Park game writes with the South Park studios too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( Totally changed wrestling games...

Last edited by a moderator:
  Evo 5 RS
I remember no mercy had that fault with the saves, they recalled all the cartridges. That must of cost em a few quid even back then lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah bingo. Apologies. Shows how much we associate THQ with wrestling games.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No Mercy <3 Have it sitting in front of me as it happens, lol. TLC matches FTW.

Nissan 350z
I hope Relic come out unaffected, they are one of the few studios that consistantly make titles i enjoy. I was really hoping they would get the opertunity to make another HomeWorld now that THQ re-acquired the IP.... guess not :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I hope Relic come out unaffected, they are one of the few studios that consistantly make titles i enjoy. I was really hoping they would get the opertunity to make another HomeWorld now that THQ re-acquired the IP.... guess not :(

Truly epic game from Relic, that. I play Sins of a Solar Empire by Ironclad, just as a close-ish homage to Homeworld. It was so ahead of its time and the music was brilliant. Surely there's enough demand to make Homeworld 3?? :)

D.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Endless Space is also worth a look Darren, I think you'd like it. Brutally difficult though at times, and takes a few playthroughs to even figure out what the hell you're supposed to do.

I'd be playing more of it if it wasn't for getting addicted to Anno 2070, more than a year after I bought it.

Nissan 350z
Truly epic game from Relic, that. I play Sins of a Solar Empire by Ironclad, just as a close-ish homage to Homeworld. It was so ahead of its time and the music was brilliant. Surely there's enough demand to make Homeworld 3?? :)

D.

Snap! Im already on the same wave length, ive got Rebellion on Steam. A quick pic....

sinsc.jpg

:hail:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've got Trinity too, think it's at around 20 odd hours of play time. Thing is, the game is always ruined for me when you get that weird super race that turns up 90% through a game and wipes you out in 3 turns :/

Goliath I
Yeah, they've done every wwe/wwf wrestling game since they took over the rights from Acclaim back in '99