ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle bodies...

Focus RS MK2,
Hi just wondering if anyone in the northwest area local to st.helens/wigan is running throttle bodies, I've just got myself a set along with ecu and am a bit itchy as to wether or not to fit them or sell and take anther route? Are they worth doing? Forgetting the power gains what is the difference when on the road... If I could see that would be even better... :)

Thanks,

I know it's 100miles from you - but you should take a trip to the Malton Big Breakfast next weekend
The place is swarming with supercars, it's epic and both me and Leeds182 will be there in our throttle bodied cars so you could have a good old nose around them and go out for a few passenger blasts :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
When is the next outing Phil? I know Gray does these and said its a good meet.

Focus RS MK2,
Cheers phill, sounds like a good meet to attend :) will try and juggle some time around and shoot over, cheers