ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throttle body kit(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben...You like blowing you're own trumpet huh? ;)

Would be interested to see said goodies

I havent blown anything yet ;)

Details will be available fairly shortly, initially raw flow data and comparisons, then pictures, then prototype testing data and the final version release.

Its hard for me not to give too much information away, but suffice to say its pretty darn cool and i have to refrain from just spilling the beans.

whoa i have been away from the site for only a couple o hours and this thread has got some leverage lol, well in response to the earlier questions i dont want a turbo car really cause of reliability and i heard the ITB's make good use of torque which is what i would desire seeing the country i live in i will talk to jesus and lucky to find out what performance figures they had like 0-60 times and the such umm i see BenR from angelworks has gots some goodies coming out in jan.............

my question is this would you be willing to ship to trinidad :) if u do u will make me one very happy individual lol i want to go the ITB way but i wanna get some more info on the area seeing its a gray spot for me, maybe personal experiences can help with those who has had them but i look foward to AWT goodies when they come i just wanna make sure i can get em seeing i dont reside in the uk sadly

nowww BenR whats those goodies that be coming out ah wha get a sample lol

Shipping is not a problem, and it will be supplied in kit form so that you do not have to worry about sourcing anything else, just installation.

Information wont be that far off, its already Dec.

you cant read anyway Fred ;)

it's not the single larger TB is it Ben, if so it's been done already pal!

lol no, that has limited scope for high output uses any plenum sacrifices torque drastically.

And YS invented that idea ages ago and comissioned the trumpet casting for it.

sounds interesting! ... no idea what any of that means though! lol

anyone going to charge a clio at any point too, it's rare anything actually new in a revolutionary sense comes out, we have turbo'd clio's, but never heard of a working charged clio

nobody wants to pay for a charged clio, and i dont want to do one off my own back for no reason.

I've got all the plans, fittings, charger sizing, pulley setup etc.........but i'm not going to waste my own time on it for no reason.

clio 172 mk2
hmm good to see that yall will ship the kit if yall can i presume i have the resources down here to install and set it up i wanna know what else is coming out as well seeing my conversion rate per TT to UK dollar is high sadly lol i will have to choose wisely........ahhhh frig it ITB are on the way soon lol
funnily though if i do this it will be the first ITB clio in the country,,,,we so far behind haha its not funny lol

clio 172 mk2
i wanna see this when it comes out please if yall can put up a good project story on ur site so i can have a read up would be good to know what was done the problems involved or encountered and also the great results man
bless up

lol, no and no..........we dont use cheap and technically uninteresting solutions. Remember, we always like to be 1 step, at least, in front of everybody.

Details will be posted in full when the time comes, due date is right at the end of Jan.........nowt being done over the holidays.

My guess - angel-works designed and developed itbs (everything completely angel-works - no jenvey or webber components), better designed, cheaper, overall better package.

cup 182 mit stripes
Your life is fine,but to believe in the gentle Nazarene would have made it perfect [ '' would of just been a nice bonus'']

I think it's a load o' mince myself,but you,re a bit vulnerable at the moment,
everything's on a knife edge, bussiness wise.

I'm sure my mani' will arrive soon. Best wishes to you, and all your new goodies, hope they are winners and everyone buys them.

You,re the one-eyed jack around here dad, but I've seen the other side of your face. Know where I spent the last 5 years? Rotting my guts out down in that pen in Sonnora.

You've been tryin' to get yourself hung for the last fifteen years Kid. This time I think you might have made it.

Yet I still find myself trying to comprehansively understand the english language comprehension exam-esque post you have left me pondering over.

Your life is fine,but to believe in the gentle Nazarene would have made it perfect [ '' would of just been a nice bonus'']

I think it's a load o' mince myself,but you,re a bit vulnerable at the moment,
everything's on a knife edge, bussiness wise.

I'm sure my mani' will arrive soon. Best wishes to you, and all your new goodies, hope they are winners and everyone buys them.

You,re the one-eyed jack around here dad, but I've seen the other side of your face. Know where I spent the last 5 years? Rotting my guts out down in that pen in Sonnora.

^^^^

I'm not too sure on the intended insinuation.

cup 182 mit stripes
No insinuations at all. I don't have the brain power for them. franx dropped a grating on my head 5 years ago at BASAF yard. got no compo cos was subbie b*****d [hardly any]

Would you like my clio for project car for to put the new goodies on?

If as good as you say we'll both make not a fortune but will come out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.