ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throttle body kit(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what.

I'll have the early ones shown to you and you can decide for yourself as we've got a few people already onboard.

cup 182 mit stripes
Sorry Ben, I'm stupider than usual at the mo. ''early ones'' '' onboard'' ??? Please talk to me as you would a mentally subnormal person.

Or you allready doing it.

Last edited:
Production run starts in jan and we have a few people onboard for early testing of said products. Show and tell, when its done, if you will.

80MPG BEEZA
i finish the exterior of my car at the end of jan and then starting to tune my hybrid fred's got all the winning products at the mo :)

RS RIP
No insinuations at all. I don't have the brain power for them. franx dropped a grating on my head 5 years ago at BASAF yard. got no compo cos was subbie b*****d [hardly any]

Would you like my clio for project car for to put the new goodies on?

If as good as you say we'll both make not a fortune but will come out ok.

:S Different Franx, says this Franx again. :S

Yes, were just testing fuel rails as we will be having 2 injector options, stock and a new advancved injector with the finest mist and widest cone available, which will net more torque, better economy and cleaner emissions.

what is it? what is this kit, single body? new plenum? whats in this kit?

All will be revealed when its done, no point in me going on about it now.

So nobody carry on poking me as i wont be saying anything else.

Suffice to say it will be available in a spec and setup to meet everybodies wants and wallet.

Cheaper than the competition.........put it that way. lol

If i tell you the exact price it'll give too much away.

zs180
doubt a ZS could even keep up with me and my beemer touring with 4 blocks in the back.Today 23:16
glad to see you have seen the light and traded your clio for a proper motor
how often do you tour with four blocks in the back thats quite sad really:(

quite reguarly when its your job.

How often do you drive your glorified K series?.......quite sad really.

zs180
dont be sad nothing wrong with driving a car with four blocks in the back i drive my KV6 regularly thank you
i was trying to clean the silver diamond shape from my internal mirror but i realised it was the badge on the grill of the hairdressers car behind:clown:

to be honest BMW drivers are the least of my worries as Ive not come across one that can actually drive:S

I'm yet to meet an MG driver who can run as fast as his mouth.

Arrogance in driving terms is a pure sign of inability.

You found it so amazing that you beat a clio that you actively made the decision to join a forum and gloat about it.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Hair dressers car that had been there that long it left an image on your mirror, a little like running a still image on your PC without a screen saver?

As good as the MG's are, the ZS 180 has 144bhp/tonne and the lowliest of the 1*2's has 154bhp/tonne. I can't see where the smoke comes from.

zs180
well you got me there i cannot run as fast as i can talk im no linford Christie
no arrogance on my behalf
not amazing simply an everyday occurrence a bit like taking a dump you know its gonna happen you just dont know when
Len_beach you can manipulate figures all day but the MG has got it where it counts. on tarmac !
i hold my hands up the Clio is far superior to the ZS
when it comes to parking in tesco,s car park:lolup:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Any solid proof to back up the mouth sweetness, quarter mile slips, videos etc?

I'll admit that I haven't but what I have got on paper doesn't look favourably upon Longbridges finest. A car with 175bhp weighing in at 1285kg vs a car with 169bhp and weighing in at 1110kg. Manipulate the figures along with the smoke producing fairy dust and let me know what common sence defying vehicle you produce.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
its a f**king rover thats all we need to know. they went bust for a reason. making s**t cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.