ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle body people....

Has anyone on here got a throttle bodied valver/williams??

If so do you have any pics/videos of the actual car? Wanting to do this next year and want an idea of the result and everything thats involved before i commit myself to another pit of debt!

Thanks!

A guy on rsc was in the process of doing it but gave up and is buying a pulsar instead if you want to talk to him about it i can pm you his email if you like?

182 cup pack

A friend of mine(and member of the Greek renault club) has a 4 throtle williams.

It produces 230 hp maybe more but 2 times that he has gone to measure the car it has broken the clutch!!!

Now he has bought a NOS (he intends to produce over 300 hp at the wheels...)

I have 4-5 pics of the throttle bodies but i dont know where to send them in order to see them....

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Mail them to me

mailto:gadgetboytom@yahoo.co.uk">gadgetboytom@yahoo.co.uk

Quote: Originally posted by marvt74 on 25 November 2003

A guy on rsc was in the process of doing it but gave up and is buying a pulsar instead if you want to talk to him about it i can pm you his email if you like?

He gave up? Does he have any of the bits or a kit up for grabs? If you could PM me his details id appreciate it mate

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

@ N.Hill

Do you run a special engine management system or just a uprated chip?

What is the cost of your conversion for the valver.... parts only... and shipping to Denmark?

Michael

182 cup pack

And also what is the cost for the 1,6 16v?????(Or estimated at least...);)

Is it true that u must have a blank ecu in order the tb to work good????

Tom u have an e-mail...Tell me what u think.

There seems to be tons of space left between the head and radiator and far less pipework/crap in that picture compared to the hillpower one (and others ive seen).

Was that a custom made job or a kit?

182 cup pack

Guys the car is a rocket....

We are talking about 230+ hp and now the lucky owner will install a nitrous system and he intends to reach 300 at the wheel..

It is far quicker than Subaru imprezas 265 hp..Not bad id say.

The sound is also awesome like a kit car...

Its a custom made job.If u want to know more,we have a meeting at 14/12 and Ill ask the guy anything so dont hesitate to write down ur questions...

Cheersss

he looks to be running EXTREEMLY short throttle plates though and a very short induction length, which will affect his power graph.