ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time and speed at 1/8 mile

As the topic says. What times did you get last time on the strip? A friend of mine (http://www.cliosport.nuwww.cliosport.nu) drove the 1/8 mile yesterday with a best of 9.65 @120km/h. He has a Grp N exhaust and filter and a remapped ECU. I did a 9.8x last year in my standard 172.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

My 306 Rallye:

1/8 Mile - 9.822 secs @ 73.14 mph
1/4 mile - 15.195 secs @ 89.59 mph

Thats from York last time (Easter), it was my first time so aint got the technique right (yet) and the car is totally standard apart from a panel filter, even had the seats in & stuff too...

Next time we go (Mon 26th May) then I should hopefully have my Peugeot Sport Group N downpipe & de-cat fitted and I will also be stripping the back seats out, removing the spare wheel, etc... like most other people did! ;)

mk2 172

9.633 @ 73 was my best start, but i fukt up a gearchange from 3rd to fourth costing me my best time

clio 20v

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 10 May 2003

how the feck do u know that?? i just checked and youre right?
cos i kno evrything hehe

i printed out the results of most people on here that went and i knew the number of from the website

adi

williams and trophy

paddy mate il race u anytime lol

just dont go into the C category again lol

get the rwyb bit

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 10 May 2003

paddy mate il race u anytime lol

just dont go into the C category again lol

get the rwyb bit
Yeah, we aint gonna make that mistake this time! :cry:

williams and trophy

hehe

which 1 was it? the old blonde that wears the lw cut tops to try n cheer us up while we waitin to sign up........nice cleavage that 1